Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

Yellowman: I'll second that tutorial for the curtains/generic fabric :P And Possum: that planet's something out of this world :D

Here's a knife I did the other day.. Just decided to try out Oma's different tuts and they got somehow mixed :P

tikarirojektirealistise.png

EDIT(s): Won't say anything about my spelling :-P

everythingfadestogreysi.png

Please forgive my possible complaints. I'm but an annoying little perfectionist when it comes to using english...

"I tremble in the presence of your terrifying skills of gardening."

@ escapistangel that is a nice try at a knife but it is a little blurry. The blade could use a little bit of work. But overall nice try.

Here is my latest and greatest work of all

I call it Marbles Redux

marbles2-1.png

if you click on the picture it will take you to my gallery where you can see the full size version. Enjoy!

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Thanks theonlychad and EscapistAngel( nice try on the knife), BTW, there is a tutorial ( as I remember) in the plugin's thread for the flag just follow it with your own fabric, I think is not good to duplicate the tutorial.

@LFC4EVERThank you very much, means so much to hear from you.

This is a StoneVase: made with S3D and PointWarp, the top edge is not compatible with the roughness of the stone, I have to find a solution:

th_stonevase.jpg

Great job Yellowman! The vase looks great- only problems I see are some lighting issues where the wall meets the floor / table.

Great textures, just awesome job.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

@Nemo, thanks yeah I should make it thicker.

@theonlychad, thanks, and you will positively you will I am very sue and in short period of time.

@007 Nab, thank you very much, I knew there will a confusion, actually the wall is far behind the stone bed and the vase, they are not attached to each other.

Yes yy10, I love Pandas, and like the effect you did to the image, and the frame is just awesome, but I think this fits in Photo Manipulation and Modification thread.

I'm pretty sure yy10 actually made the panda pic :)

I thought it was a photo effect at first too, but I'm not so sure now. He's amazed us before, who's to say he can't do it again?

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

That's awesome - can you show us a sequence of pics (I'd like to see how you started from the outline) - I don't know where you'd start from a pic like that :)

Also, is it mainly smudge tool, or what?

Here is a picture i made using a tutorial Yellowman made because i requested it It is one of my better realistics in my opinion :D

the background in the window is a photo taken by me before you ask :D. All thanks go to yellowman for this piece of art.

room-1.png

click on the image for fullsize

this will also be featured in my gallery page 1

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

@Possum Roadkill, Thanks , same to you too, hope you will have a good one, nice image by the way, I like his skin texture, and the bloody water fits well with the subject :).

@RHoward, nice animation, add more frames or duplicate them to make it slower, this if you are using PDNs plugin, but other programs they have delay time.

This is Meteors, Alpha displacement and Smudge:

th_asteroied.jpg

@Possum Roadkill, Thanks , same to you too, hope you will have a good one, nice image by the way, I like his skin texture, and the bloody water fits well with the subject :).

@RHoward, nice animation, add more frames or duplicate them to make it slower, this if you are using PDNs plugin, but other programs they have delay time.

This is Meteors, Alpha displacement and Smudge:

th_asteroied.jpg

That's not bloody water ! Puff is a friendly dragon. He's swimming in a sea of strawberry cream soda under a moon of cream cheese frosting. Can you tell, I've not had breakfast yet? :lol:

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE