Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

wowee...many new cool sigs here! :lol::mrgreen:

Interactivebuddy: cool sig. i think the background is too plain and those white circles are too bright and are quite annoying.

Bjarni: Cool sig. A bit basic tho. did you use dents? because you overused them! it looks a bit strange...I like the text tho

Nastyweather: cool sig! quite creative. if you wanted me to rate it then, 8/10

anyone like my current?

deviantART

sigs n stuff

Generally you get more comments and critique if you also comment on others' work.

Pipp: I think it would look better if you blurred the foreground C4D a bit. Overall a really cool sig though.

Interactive: The twirl thing in the background looks nice, but the text doesn't really fit.

Bjarni: Your text also doesn't fit. The bg looks kind of cool, I would be interested in seeing what it looked like before dents(?).

Burningrock: The vertical lines kind of kill the sig.

Aislin: It seems really small, kind of hard to see the effects.

Boltbait: I like the text from the bigger one better, and I like the rest of the smaller one better.

4119238528_0c7e52f908.jpg

Thought I would talk about my new signature. Up until this week, I hadn't seriously messed around with Paint.net (or been active on the forum) in about eight months. My interest went to programming, which can be very exciting at times, but now I remember how much fun gfx are.

signaturek.png

Only two colors were [technically] used! Some hue of blue, and white. (The arrows, lines, and small text are white, the layers' opacity were lowered to various levels)

I used the following effect/plugins:

~grid - for the grid...

~clouds - for the blueprint ink faded on paper look

~add noise - for further add to the paper texture

~outline - for outlining the text (where it say toe_head2001), then deleting the text

Hidden Content:
The old Signature. As you can tell, I like to keep my signatures simple, with out all the swirling, explosion of colors that many other people like to use so much.

sigvp4.png

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Oh, and I also made this Tango styled icon for Audacity today. (I guess it goes in this section, says logos...) The proportions are not the same as the offical icon, becuase I did'nt take into account the added width from the outlines. I'll probably redo it correctly to proper proportions.

audacityx.png

Offical icon for comparison:

Audacity-logo-r_50pct.jpg

Plugins used:

Outline - for the outlines...

Sine Waves - for the red sound wave

really nice signature because it is very original and is 100% pdn. Cant think of anyway to improve it whatsoever except make a tut :wink:

If a few people request a tutorial, I'll do one. Other wise I really don't want to be bothered with it.

I decided to make a nice holiday banner. Any little things that might need to be touched up?

33lgsah.png

Um, I really don't see anything that has to with holidays or Christmas. Is that snow?

4119238528_0c7e52f908.jpg

I like this.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Uhhh... Hi. =P

So, I was designing a banner (a.k.a sig) and.. Well, I thought I should just post it here >.<

sig4.png

I honestly have no idea how to make a good background, so this is the best I could come up with =\

C&C, whatever that means. ^_^;

How's it?

Nobody is perfect.

I am nobody XD