@Mendo

Nice sig, but the left side is a bit distracting

8|10

@HTCO

Nice, but a little bit simple

7|10

@Burningrock

Is that sig done with C4D's?

It looks cool, but the text does not fit.

7.5|10

@Pipp92

Lovely sig, is the background 100% PDN?

9|10

This is what I made for SOTW, any tips, advice?

Paint89.png

Bye Bye PDN!

Hey everyone, happy holidays to ya. Awhile ago, a few people suggested that I make a new avatar. Ok, I can do that. Weeks later, i'm done with it. This image doesn't really reflect anything. But I do have to say thast it reminds me of the screen that comes up when a Playstation 2 is turned on. Also, it reminds me of one of the Polantia's (did I spell that right?) from Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers. Anyway, hope everyone enjoys it. And as usual, comments are wanted here as Graphic Design is what i'll be earning a degree for in college.

Hidden Content:

huh.png

decent avatar for a newbie. Its a bit different and the effect inside the orb is very cool thats the best part of it.

Here is a bit of word art. I know people are clamoring for 3d word art if you guys think this is tut worthy request and you shall receive.

th_chadwordart-2.png

clicky for full size

edit: known issue the the reflection i plan on fixing it if i do a tut.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

decent avatar for a newbie. Its a bit different and the effect inside the orb is very cool thats the best part of it.

Here is a bit of word art. I know people are clamoring for 3d word art if you guys think this is tut worthy request and you shall receive.

th_chadwordart-2.png

clicky for full size

edit: known issue the the reflection i plan on fixing it if i do a tut.

I think it's tut worthy. That's 1 vote. Pretty cool. Would love to see if I could do it without a tut but I'm too lazy. :lol:

What do you guys think about this signature?

coloryourlifeq.png

@ Mr. Death: Cute stuff! Like your style :wink:

@ Mikeyv121: Border is killing it. Needs more stuff going on, looks to plain right now.

@ Burningrock: Nice! Though the text doesn't fit and it's too plain. Add some effects on the render. Make it look like your current, it rocks! :D

Anyone like these?

witchsig-1.png

witchsig.png

deviantART

sigs n stuff

I prefer the second one yy10 because that figure is already dark from himself and if you make the background too dark you won't see the figure as good as it should be... so... I like the second on the best;-)

I think it's a her, Aislin. :wink:

The second one looks better, but I don't like how perfect that circle is around the lightning. Other than that and the size, I can't find anything negative about it either. What book, game, tv series, movie is that from?

Sigil_Top.png

Sigil_Bottom.png

(Click top half for DeviantArt gallery) (Click bottom half for Paint.NET gallery)