Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

That looks quite cool, Zero#Hash. But I think you should get a thicker border and a better background. I think it will look sig if you cover the render's background with some splatters! :lol:

3 new sigs, any opinions? They are very simple, yes. And they actually stink too. :oops:

piplupsignewcranotype.png

piplupsignew.png

piplupsignewbandw.png

deviantART

sigs n stuff

the third version is the best in my opinion. Also i found that when using c4ds the only blend mode that works well with them is additive for some reason lol....

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Well, normal and light blending modes are the best for c4d's imo.

@yy:Piplup seems LQ. :|

I like the full-colour one best, although more effects would look nice I guess. You could probably edit the lightning a bit, the right side should be a tad darker I guess.

Altairvertitag.png

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Im new to Paint.net community. i created logo for my shop, of course im still getting a crash corse on this stuff, but i still manage todo, well somthing. Call me Devon, ty :P. i'll work on my sig later.

I got three versions of this.

[1]Atomik_StarsP1.jpg

[2]Atomik_Stars2P2.jpg

[3]Atomik_Stars3P3.jpg

Tell me, what you think looks better too...

Not bad for a noobie eh?

Thanks!

EDIT: Resizing they where too big, i am sry

Sigwebs5.jpg

~Devon~

the stock/render could use some sharpening and the border needs some work, fix those things and it will be perfect. How do you guys like my current sig?

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

I agree with Blooper's disagreement. I think the text also might need some work - black text with black shadow just looks like blurred text - should have some highlights to it.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!