How to Install Plugins ×

Color Match

pyrochild

:UnsavedChangesSave:Download from my plugin set :UnsavedChangesSave:

btn_donate_SM.gif

Improve Your Photography With Classical Art!

Inspired by a similar feature in Adobe Photoshop, this plugin uses an existing image as a color template to recolor your image. Works best on photographs. Logos and simple graphics will usually look rather hideous.

Adjustments > Color Match...

colormatch1ss.jpg

Here are some samples, using Microsoft Windows Vista's Sample Pictures folder.

For reference, we'll start with the original, before using the plugin:

original.jpg

The rest show the source image in the corner:

11.jpg

Click "Show" for more examples

Spoiler

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

1.jpg

:UnsavedChangesSave:Download from my plugin set :UnsavedChangesSave:

btn_donate_SM.gif

Edited by toe_head2001
Fixed broken images
  • Thanks 1

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

i'll download it now!!

i think it could really come in handy while i make signatures, because i don't like touching the Hue things, ar alpha and beta delta gamma or epilson or somthing :shock:

every time i want to learn them, but i stop once i see the tutorials :(

( i even don't now if they were related or not, but from the example i think everyone might use them in something)

thanks. :mrgreen:

Heh, you used the Vista sample pictures ;)

I hope I don't get sued.

xZYt6wl.png

This might not be necessary for pyrochild to determine the problem, nevertheless, have you a crash log on your desktop, UnforGiven? This will detail the crash in far more detail, maybe giving pyrochild the particular technicality needed for a fix - or even a simple solution to rectify the problem.

This might not be necessary for pyrochild to determine the problem, nevertheless, have you a crash log on your desktop, UnforGiven? This will detail the crash in far more detail, maybe giving pyrochild the particular technicality needed for a fix - or even a simple solution to rectify the problem.

Crash log sent to Pyro and PDN. I cant put it here as an attachment, .log, .txt, and .pdf not allowed.

ani_blue_ava.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Crash log sent to Pyro and PDN. I cant put it here as an attachment, .log, .txt, and .pdf not allowed.

ZIP it or RAR it and upload it to mediafire.com

• 3 weeks later...

Paint.NET crashed using the color match program....i have the crash log but i cannot add its extension and pasting it into the forum would make for a lengthy post. If any one finds a solution I would be greatful.

Thank you

Paste it into a

block so that A) it's monospaced and easier for me to read, and B) so that it doesn't stretch this page excessively.

xZYt6wl.png

• 4 weeks later...

You don't have pyrochild.effects.common.dll in the Effects folder. Color Match and several of my other plugins depend on this file, so it must be in the same directory with them. You can grab that file from my download package: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21706

xZYt6wl.png

Glad that solved your problem.

On a somewhat-related note, I think I'm going to finally cave in and switch to an installer for my plugin package. Too many of the bug reports are related to not having the common file, that the more important ones (actual bugs) get lost in the madness.

xZYt6wl.png

• 1 month later...

I realize it's been a while, but I do want to note to you, pyro, that the first post on this page doesn't mention that you need the pyrochild.effects.common.dll to run Color Match.

Just a thought...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this counts as necroposting but..

I downloaded Colormatch. I tried it. Clicked the 'Browse' and got a crashlog for an "unhandled error". I read all the replys on this topic and downloaded the pyrochild.effects.common.dll (again :D ). Tried again. Did not work. Downloaded the effect (again). Did not work. Downloaded Pyrochild pack (again :mrgreen: ) and tried. Guess what? Didn't work. (And BTW, I know how to install plugins :wink: )

Sent the crashlog every time. Are there any other known problems than the missing pyrochild.etc.dll?

EDIT: Tried again once more and now it worked.. :shock: I should complain about things more often :P Thanks nonetheless

everythingfadestogreysi.png

Please forgive my possible complaints. I'm but an annoying little perfectionist when it comes to using english...

"I tremble in the presence of your terrifying skills of gardening."

For plugins, you should be posting the crashlog here, not sending them via email to the developer. Rick does not have the time or desire to troubleshoot other people's plugins. That's the responsibility of the author.

xZYt6wl.png