How to Install Plugins ×

Splatter

pyrochild

:UnsavedChangesSave:Download from my plugin set :UnsavedChangesSave:

btn_donate_SM.gif

Effects -> Artistic -> Splatter

=========================USE====================

Just click and drag the mouse on the dialog.

=================================================

Previously known as Pineapple.

Make splatters. Byaah!

You can adjust some of the settings to make some pretty weird looking stuff. You can also enable/disable antialiasing. Just click the Options button.

Examples? Examples!

pineapple2.png

pineapple.png

:UnsavedChangesSave:Download from my plugin set :UnsavedChangesSave:

btn_donate_SM.gif

• Upvote 2

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Sorry... I mean to say ... from a developers perspective, I am intregued by how this might be done... interesting.

From an artistic perspective, it is awesome... I agree, but I have come to expect as much from pyro :mrgreen:

Total hack.

Sorry... I mean to say ... from a developers perspective, I am intregued by how this might be done... interesting.

The ideal solution would have been as a tool, but seeing as Paint.NET does not have a plugin architecture for that, this was the alternative.

The source code for this one is freely available, and I'm sure there are some C# -> VB.NET converters*, so if you want to see the nitty-gritty...

You can also get the original Flash ActionScript code for it.

*VB.NET does not have the capability to handle pointers or unsafe contexts, so I don't know how the converters will handle that...

xZYt6wl.png

The source code for this one is freely available, and I'm sure there are some C# -> VB.NET converters*

I don't need to convert it... I'm multi-lingual... VB is just my native toungue ;)

Total hack.

You can also get the original Flash ActionScript code for it.

I knew I recongized it from somewhere! I am intrigued, however, as to how the effect analyzes the canvas and opens up a ratio'd effect dialogue for it.

signature.png

@barkbark00: click the options button in the bottom left to close the options pane. the sliders just adjust various variables.

to actually use the plugin, just click and drag around on the canvas. click the color swatch to change the color.

I am intrigued, however, as to how the effect analyzes the canvas and opens up a ratio'd effect dialogue for it.

Download the source and see :D

xZYt6wl.png

OMG can we award the prizes to 2008 today?

Man great plugin, awesome UI, great job, great idea, really good... And you know what? This is just the start so solve the problems with the non existence of brushes!!

This kind of UI is what we need in a plugin to brush, since Rick's developing them to v4.0, a plugin could do that job by using the same UI principle used here... :)

I'm not saying to do that, I'm really great full for Pineapple Pyro, but man I'll kill myself studying your souce code and c# to try this idea to work... but I wont probably make it, so... :P

Does anyone agree?

Again great job man *Applause* :D

The ideal solution would have been as a tool, but seeing as Paint.NET does not have a plugin architecture for that, this was the alternative.

:mrgreen:

We have about 7000 members here... And now we can start to nag pyrochild for a smudge tool and the airbrush stuff. :twisted:

WHOHAHAHAHAR!

And I don't doubt who will get the plugin award this year. I normally have no use of splatters, but it's obvious that this is something very impressive.

WWOOWW! and don't anyone get on my case for yelling I just couldn't help it. this is one primo plug in. Pyro kudos to you my friend. this has opened up some wild potential for art.

Oh I'm so mad I've to go out this evening and that I'm not able to play with this one tonight. (had about 10 mins of use so far and I'm loving the way semi transparent colors come out.)

thanks

And now we can start to nag pyrochild for a smudge tool and the airbrush stuff. :twisted:

Uh-oh...

xZYt6wl.png