Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

Sfifer - 3

NOOBz - 0

Sfifer, really nice sig. All the colours match and the concept is really neat.

NOOBz, I have to agree with Heat Stroke on this one 100%. Remove the blue glow, and it will look better.

#winner Sfifer

Edited by chrisco97

N00Bz gets my vote because it definitely looks like someone was in a rage when they made that! And it looks really cool!

Mountnman, it just look random to me... And personally I dont like the text.

mountnman: 0

N00Bz: 1

NOOBz: 2

Mountnman: 0

NOOBz, I love using splatter brushes in my signatures, and you used them great here.

Mountnman, I cannot tell what anything is supposed to be and I do not really like the text either.

Mountnman - it's too flat and dosn't have much there

N00Bz - i like the paint splat effect and colours.

Mountnman < N00Bz

0 < 3

Winner: N00Bz

This is me, doing something new. I like simplicity a lot.

tumblr_leuzjtGpQJ1qc7892o1_400.png

Note: All I did was some recoloring a removed the background, whilst keeping the shadow. I did not draw this.

I think if you would have added a background, Sfifer...it would be a lot better. But the colours do suit it well.

Ella, this is a really cool sig. It has good depth and decent effects. Can't wait to see some more from you.

Ella - 1

Sfifer - 0

I vote Ella, mainly because of what Chrisco says, awesome sig! Sfifers has little creativity, all you did was recolor and cut out. If you add a background with your own effects and such, it will look better. You dont even have to do a lot (to keep the simplicity look), just something...

Ella - 2

Sfifer - 0

Sfifer: don't get me wrong, i like the sig and am a fan of simplistic, but you didn't draw it and thats a drawback.

Ella: nice for your first sig but the text in the top right is hard to read. i assume it says 'Ella' as thats your name

Sfifer < Ella

0 < 3

WINNER = Ella

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie-chocolate:

Edited by Axle

I really like both... I like the text in Stone's sig, and the placement. Very creative putting it right next to the logo. however, I like the overall look of Axle's sig more. Spiderman looks very nice with that background and the monotone color makes the eyes pop out. So my vote goes to Axle.

Stone85: 1

Axle: 3

#winner: Axle

I will enter:

thanks to Chrisco's tutorial

aliensigchriscotut.png

stock

Edited by Heat Stroke

very nice Heat Stroke and now that i look at the stock you used there seems to more done in the sig than i orignally though. stone, your sig looks nice but the text is hard to read but i like the idea it runs along the microphone, but i prefer Heat's

Heat Stroke > Stone85

1 > 1

I love both signatures, but I think Heat's is a bit more fun to look at. I like the colour, and the blending is awesome. Stone's render seems a bit too sharp for my taste and the text is a bit hard to read. Plus I think the size is really odd.

Therefore,

Heat Stroke - 2

Stone85 - 1

Edited by chrisco97

I have to agree with chrisco and Axle on this one. Stone, I think it's really cleaver how you put the text on the microphone, but I would have changed it to a brighter color so that it could be read a bit easier. Maybe a bit of a brigher red??? Aside from that I think it's a really good sig!

Heat Stroke, I really like your sig!! I like how the arm fades into the "cloud" of orange color!

Heat Stroke: 3

Stone: 1

#winner Heat Stroke

I'd like to enter this. I've updated it and have only used it once so I guess this is it.

FutureCarSig5a.jpg

i don't think that orange was a good choice for that sig Chrisco but other than that it's nice.

JulioCoolio, to me it looks like a car with a layer on top, nothing to special but achieves a reasonably good look

JulioCoolio < Chrisco 97

0 < 1

Julio, thats some crazy psychedelic stuff going on there..... The colours dont really match at all, just seems a bit messy.

Chrico, not your best one, but good non the less. Perhaps try a lighter colour for the text, or rethink its placement.

Chrisco: 2

Julio: 0

i don't think that orange was a good choice for that sig Chrisco but other than that it's nice.

JulioCoolio, to me it looks like a car with a layer on top, nothing to special but achieves a reasonably good look

JulioCoolio < Chrisco 97

0 < 1

I agree, though I liked the colors on Chrisco's. Julio, your sig is still good, it's just not as appealing as Chrisco's.

#Winner Chrisco

Entering:

Stone85SpidermanTag.png?t=1295811344

Has a white vertical one pixel border......... can you see it? ;)

Edited by Stone85

Sign in to follow this