Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

I really like both... I like the text in Stone's sig, and the placement. Very creative putting it right next to the logo. however, I like the overall look of Axle's sig more. Spiderman looks very nice with that background and the monotone color makes the eyes pop out. So my vote goes to Axle.

Stone85: 1

Axle: 3

#winner: Axle

I will enter:

thanks to Chrisco's tutorial

aliensigchriscotut.png

stock

Edited by Heat Stroke

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

I love both signatures, but I think Heat's is a bit more fun to look at. I like the colour, and the blending is awesome. Stone's render seems a bit too sharp for my taste and the text is a bit hard to read. Plus I think the size is really odd.

Therefore,

Heat Stroke - 2

Stone85 - 1

Edited by chrisco97

I have to agree with chrisco and Axle on this one. Stone, I think it's really cleaver how you put the text on the microphone, but I would have changed it to a brighter color so that it could be read a bit easier. Maybe a bit of a brigher red??? Aside from that I think it's a really good sig!

Heat Stroke, I really like your sig!! I like how the arm fades into the "cloud" of orange color!

Heat Stroke: 3

Stone: 1

#winner Heat Stroke

I'd like to enter this. I've updated it and have only used it once so I guess this is it.

FutureCarSig5a.jpg

Julio, thats some crazy psychedelic stuff going on there..... The colours dont really match at all, just seems a bit messy.

Chrico, not your best one, but good non the less. Perhaps try a lighter colour for the text, or rethink its placement.

Chrisco: 2

Julio: 0

tumblr_lr1sbohvzl1qbh4zh.png

Blog                     Twitter                     My Gallery

i don't think that orange was a good choice for that sig Chrisco but other than that it's nice.

JulioCoolio, to me it looks like a car with a layer on top, nothing to special but achieves a reasonably good look

JulioCoolio < Chrisco 97

0 < 1

I agree, though I liked the colors on Chrisco's. Julio, your sig is still good, it's just not as appealing as Chrisco's.

#Winner Chrisco

Entering:

Stone85SpidermanTag.png?t=1295811344

Has a white vertical one pixel border......... can you see it? ;)

Edited by Stone85

I agree with Chrisco as well. Great sig Stone!

Stone85: 3

NOOBz: 0

#winner Stone85

I would like to battle:

cardinalsig2.png

reminds me of winter! :D

Edited by Heat Stroke

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Heat Stroke: 1

NOOBz: 0

I am voting for Heat Stroke because I love the colours used and the blending is exceptional. It has a nice border too. NOOBz has a good signature too, but I just like Heat Stroke's better.

I agree. Even though Heat used "another render sig" he switched it up and made it look different.

3-0

#winner Heat Stroke

Hey guys i finally got time to re-install pdn and get my plugins back but dont me TO rough on me its my first sig i made in about 2-3 months :)

im entering with this

dpunk.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[center][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/okzz91.png[/IMG][/center]
[center]Don't be afraid to forgive and forget. Life is too short to hold grudges
|[url="http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/19711-paint-dot-mikes-gallery/page__p__333003&#entry333003"]Paint.Net Gallery[/url]|[/center]

• 2 weeks later...

Paint.MIKE/Briamoth

2/0

This is like comparing Picasso's Guernica to Monet's Haystacks. They're both good but really you can't say which is better. However I think that Mike's creation is more of a complete piece, whereas Briamoth's is more like a logo or a banner. That is why I vote for Paint.MIKE.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|