Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

I really like Mayor's sig. Awesome job! Rachel, yours is basic, but that isnt allways a bad thing. I dont like it as much as mayor's because of the white glow in the corner. Personally, I dont think it goes well with the rest of the sig.

Mayor: 3

Rachel: 0

#winner Mayor_McSteeze

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

I would like to enter this for the second and last time:

wolf.png

Click my signature to register for the game my signature is based off of

:) If you get to level 5, it helps me too!

Mattz: it isnt your best sig in my opinion, its good, but you can do better. Like MMS said, the render isnt blended real well.

Tarat: I like the style too, and I havent seen a lot of sigs that look like that. The dark spots are borderline distracting for me, maybe lower the contrast a little for the opacity of the dark spots?

Tarat: 2

Mattz: 1

We're all wise guys.

Well, both of you can do better, in my opinion.

Tarat - 3

Mattz - 1

Tarat, you get my vote because of creativity. I like it, but as Heat said, the dark spots are distracting. You did the best of the two signatures. Mattz, I really like the style, but Tarat has the best one here.

#winner Tarat

Edited by chrisco97

Well...

Heat, I love the colors and that effect you always use to make the car look like its driving into the color. This one is NOT an exception. Its great.

N00bz, I like yours too. But I don't like that white block in the middle. It seems to ruin what looks like a really cool background. Otherwise it's great.

Heat Stroke: 1

N00Bz: 0

@HeatStroke: very nice, not as great as your other, similar car sigs because on this one the car has too much of an 'outline'

@NOOBz: not a bad sig, the white looks good as a change from pure C4D but the hair looks silly (needs new hairdoo)

HeatStroke: 1

NOOBz: 1

heat - good sig, but not your best work. the splash of colour overides all else drawing the eyes to the right and if you deliberately look away from that the placement of the text makes it a secondary main focus, its hard, at least for me, to view the sig as a whole

noobs- nice work, but it also shares the same problem as heats, you eyes are draw to one overriding spot and looking at the sig a a whole is hard, i do agree with mattz as to the white covering a nice background

on the whole nice work both of you, but i cant vote for both, and since i am unable to decide from techniques and composition which to vote for, i will go with an abstract idea- when i look at heats sig, while its nice work, its still just a sig; when i look at noobs, i get a inexplicable distrurbed feeling down in my gut, not unlike the feeling i got from playing silent hill for the first time,

and so, for its ability to wring an emotion from me i vote for noobz

HeatStroke: 1

NOOBz : 2

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

NOOBz, you are improving. Nice work, I love the smudging effect you did on the edges of this one.

Heat Stroke, not your best, and the car does have a bit of an "outline" to it, which looks wierd.

Therefore,

NOOBz - 3

Heat Stroke - 1

#winner NOOBz

Axle: 1

Kemaru: 0

Kemaru, good work. I like everything but the c4ds. They seem a bit out of place to me? Good work anyways.

Axle, great background texture, and the font you chose is marvelous. It all goes together perfectly.

Edited by chrisco97

Axle: 2

Axle, your sig is perfect, and it fits well with the bg.

Kemaru, your's is a bit to wild and glowy. Maybe a full border to contain it?

Serious graphics up in that post. ;)

Axle: I love yours. The font matches the background perfectly. It's amazing:)

Kemaru: I don't think the C4Ds match well, and it's oddly sized. Great work though:)

Axle: 3

#winner Axle.

I wish to enter this:

wolf2.png

Edited by mattz1996

Sfifer: 0

I am voting for Mattz because of the colours and the creativity.

Sfifer, try something different? It looks nice, but Mattz has more creativity in his than your's.

I like the simplicity of Sfifer's sig more than I like Mattz' sig. For me, I had to make my decision on personal taste. It was really hard.

Sfifer: 1

We're all wise guys.

I really like both of these. Mattz, the middle bit separates the render and the shiny stuff a bit much for me

Sfifer, I agree with Axle =)

Mattz:1

Sfifer: 3

Winner #Sfifer

brokecarsig.jpg

i think i will submit this one- after a resize to fit within the rules

mountnnecro.png

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.