Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

I'm new around here but here is one I made with Paint.net for a game I play called Air Attack and Raven is my squad. I love this program and all the plug-ins,now i find it hard to get any sleep,lol. But I'll enter this one.

27q-a.jpg

Edited by skullbonz

skullbonz. well seeing as i know that the skull in the left is not made by you and the large version was my wallpaper years back. not sure what else is made and isn't in that sig but i don't like the way you have multiple images there. try sticking to one 'strong' image.

chrisco. not as great as some others but still nice.

i tend to agree with axle

chrisco- not your best work but good-

skullbonz- the three seperate images are distracting- one cant even tell they are related in any meaningful way- especially with each one beveled before you put them together

chrisco 2

skullbonz 0

Gott agree with Axle and Mountnman on this totally.

Skullbonz, you gotta be watchful of what kind of sigs you compete with. For example, it's kind of hard to pit a render sig against an abstract one

Also, try to use more stuff you create yourself.

Chrisco, I really like this one ^_^...I like this better than your current sig, I think

Chrisco97:3

Skullbonz:0

Winner: Chrisco97

Edited by Tarat

Axle: Nicely executed however its just a bit to simple.

Chrisco97: Also nicely executed, the render itself seems a bit low-qual though. The colours worked well here

Chrisco97:1

Axle:0

Edited by jerkfight

im the opposite

i love the simplicity axle- understated yet ellegant

chrisco, i see nothing wrong with yours - great work- like the "overexposed" kinda feel to it, but i gotta go with axle on this one

axle: 1

chrisco: 1

Ok, I usually don't look into this thread much but I agree with Mountnman. Very sleek Axle. Chrisco, a great sig but this time my vote goes to Axle.

I like the grungy look of Chrisco's sig. Even though I like car sigs better, I dont know how much of Axle's is Paint.Net. It looks like its just a border and text over a stock. I apologize if I am wrong. But my vote still goes to Chrisco.

axle: 2

chrisco: 2

Edited by Heat Stroke

Axle, I really like it, except for the fact i don't like then blend mode on the text, and how there is a large gap in-between the A and the X. This makes it seem almost like two seperate words. Since there isn't much to the sig, this is a big factor.

Chrisco, not your best but still good (:

Chrisco: 3

Axle: 2

#Winner Chrisco

Ill enter with my latest:

abstracty.png

Edited by Mayor_McSteeze

shouldn't say that stone. thats not going to make you feel better.

Mayor: looks good (eventhough im not sure what it is)

Stone: i still really dont like the glasses and the text isn't too easy to read

Mayor 1 > 0 Stone

Edited by Axle

Mayor: 2

Stone: 0

Mayor, one of your best yet. I love the c4ds used and the background is awesome!

Stone, I personally don't mind the glasses, but the text is hard to read.

Both should remove border and text tbh. Stone's has a more defined focal but it is low quality. Mayor's looks a bit messy and I don't know what I am/should be looking at(which is more important than quality, imo). I spent a hard time choosing...

Mayor: 2

Stone: 1

Edited by yy10

I love Mayor's sig. I think the text could be better placed, but that is my only complaint.

Stone's sig is good in my opinion, but the text is hard to really hard to read.

Mayor: 3

Stone: 1

#winner Mayor_McSteeze

Well, I guess I will battle:

GASmasksigtweak1.png

render of myself wearing a gas mask. used some grunge brushes in the background.

Edited by Heat Stroke

I'll battle with this one :) It's the best one I've done using a real photograph. I like the vintage "farmer" look :) Not that I'm a farmer of course :P But, I still like it.

Not a render, I like photography as well, so that's where the picture came from.. It really is in TN. :)

Pylons.jpg

Edited by Rachel1995

Rachel1995: 1

Heat Stroke: 0

Sometimes, certain sig styles get a bit old...render sigs for example. A photograph sig is a nice change, though I would suggest you don't overdo the effects there, Rachel ^^

Wow, this is hard...

Heat Stroke: 1

Rachel1995: 1

Both show very nice creativity. I love the look of both, but I have always been a fan of grunge. I think Heat's looks better, but both signatures are awesome.

i dont like the text placement in rachael's nor the font they are in. heatstroke, looks okay, but lacks something. not sure what. just something

Rachael1995 < Heat Stroke

2 < 2

I agree with Axle HS it is lack something. Rachael;Nice... Though I don't like the text. it kills it for me.

HeatStroke:3

Rachae1995:2

#winner:Heatstroke

Enter:

Stylish.png

Found a psp wall, added a glowing line, made as my psp wall converted to sig, added tints

BTW. It is my own way of making a glowy line

Edited by N00Bz

noobz -love it, the overcomplicated design is offset by the simple colors, and the transparent border sets it all off nicely

sfifer- different is good, sometimes it seems we go for a 'how many effects can i put on my render' attitude, this is a refreshing break

very hard to decide which way to vote- i love both and can find little wrong with either, doesnt help that they are of different styles.. hmmmm

in the end i thinkill go with Sfifer, no real reason i can name, just like that one better- OUTSTANDING job, both of you

N00Bz - 0

Sfifer - 1

N00Bz, I would like it if that blue glowy thing was not there. Take that out, and in my opinion it would look great!

Sfifer, I actually like this! The only sugggestion I have is too cut out some (not a lot) of the rounded rectangle with the splatters. Kinda like what I did with the text in this. It might bring it out a bit more. You still get my vote.

N00Bz - 0

Sfifer - 2

Edited by Heat Stroke

Sign in to follow this