Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

Both should remove border and text tbh. Stone's has a more defined focal but it is low quality. Mayor's looks a bit messy and I don't know what I am/should be looking at(which is more important than quality, imo). I spent a hard time choosing...

Mayor: 2

Stone: 1

Edited by yy10

deviantART

sigs n stuff

I love Mayor's sig. I think the text could be better placed, but that is my only complaint.

Stone's sig is good in my opinion, but the text is hard to really hard to read.

Mayor: 3

Stone: 1

#winner Mayor_McSteeze

Well, I guess I will battle:

GASmasksigtweak1.png

render of myself wearing a gas mask. used some grunge brushes in the background.

Edited by Heat Stroke

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

I'll battle with this one :) It's the best one I've done using a real photograph. I like the vintage "farmer" look :) Not that I'm a farmer of course :P But, I still like it.

Not a render, I like photography as well, so that's where the picture came from.. It really is in TN. :)

Pylons.jpg

Edited by Rachel1995

Untitled.jpg

Rachel1995: 1

Heat Stroke: 0

Sometimes, certain sig styles get a bit old...render sigs for example. A photograph sig is a nice change, though I would suggest you don't overdo the effects there, Rachel ^^

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

I agree with Axle HS it is lack something. Rachael;Nice... Though I don't like the text. it kills it for me.

HeatStroke:3

Rachae1995:2

#winner:Heatstroke

Enter:

Stylish.png

Found a psp wall, added a glowing line, made as my psp wall converted to sig, added tints

BTW. It is my own way of making a glowy line

Edited by N00Bz

noobz -love it, the overcomplicated design is offset by the simple colors, and the transparent border sets it all off nicely

sfifer- different is good, sometimes it seems we go for a 'how many effects can i put on my render' attitude, this is a refreshing break

very hard to decide which way to vote- i love both and can find little wrong with either, doesnt help that they are of different styles.. hmmmm

in the end i thinkill go with Sfifer, no real reason i can name, just like that one better- OUTSTANDING job, both of you

N00Bz - 0

Sfifer - 1

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

N00Bz, I would like it if that blue glowy thing was not there. Take that out, and in my opinion it would look great!

Sfifer, I actually like this! The only sugggestion I have is too cut out some (not a lot) of the rounded rectangle with the splatters. Kinda like what I did with the text in this. It might bring it out a bit more. You still get my vote.

N00Bz - 0

Sfifer - 2

Edited by Heat Stroke

We're all wise guys.

Sfifer - 3

NOOBz - 0

Sfifer, really nice sig. All the colours match and the concept is really neat.

NOOBz, I have to agree with Heat Stroke on this one 100%. Remove the blue glow, and it will look better.

#winner Sfifer

Edited by chrisco97

N00Bz gets my vote because it definitely looks like someone was in a rage when they made that! And it looks really cool!

Mountnman, it just look random to me... And personally I dont like the text.

mountnman: 0

N00Bz: 1

We're all wise guys.

This is me, doing something new. I like simplicity a lot.

tumblr_leuzjtGpQJ1qc7892o1_400.png

Note: All I did was some recoloring a removed the background, whilst keeping the shadow. I did not draw this.

tumblr_lr1sbohvzl1qbh4zh.png

Blog                     Twitter                     My Gallery

I think if you would have added a background, Sfifer...it would be a lot better. But the colours do suit it well.

Ella, this is a really cool sig. It has good depth and decent effects. Can't wait to see some more from you.

Ella - 1

Sfifer - 0

I vote Ella, mainly because of what Chrisco says, awesome sig! Sfifers has little creativity, all you did was recolor and cut out. If you add a background with your own effects and such, it will look better. You dont even have to do a lot (to keep the simplicity look), just something...

Ella - 2

Sfifer - 0

We're all wise guys.

Sfifer: don't get me wrong, i like the sig and am a fan of simplistic, but you didn't draw it and thats a drawback.

Ella: nice for your first sig but the text in the top right is hard to read. i assume it says 'Ella' as thats your name

Sfifer < Ella

0 < 3

WINNER = Ella

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie-chocolate:

Edited by Axle