Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

i think I am going with RiZe on this one. I like the black and white on this sig and I like the abstract light. I think it can be improved as Chrisco says though. Amerikano's sig is good, but it doesnt pop for me...

RiZe:1

Amerikano:2

RiZe: 1

Amerikano: 3

Both are good, but Amerikano's catches my eye more. It just pops because of the color and design.

I'd like to enter with this:

FredFredBurger-2.png

Edited by W@@dy

W@@DY- your signatures is a little bit too plain, render is a bit blurry, and text is hard to read. But I definitely like the idea of the render over sizing the back

Chrisco- The render is good, but your text is very hard to read, the c4d in the chest is a bit too much. The backgrounds good and so is the lighting

I'm going to have to give this one to Chrisco.

Chrisco: Its nice, I like the colors and the C4D's are nice and flashy. The render looks rather flat and boring, and the text is a little hard to read though. Overall, pretty good. B)

W@@dy: The image is a little blurry, but other wise its not bad, clean design. ;)

But overall, Chrisco gets this one.

Chrisco: 2

W@@dy: 0

:P

I'm going with Mayor McSteeze's sig here. His sig has a more defined focal and is just more fun to look at. The colors are a little random though, and the text could use some work.

1-0 MM

Edited by Stone85

This is hard...both are good in their own ways. The only thing I do not like about Rookking's is that it is really empty because of all of the darkness on the left side. But I honestly love looking at it, really nicely done.

But the only thing I do not like about Mayor's is that it looks really crowded...and the text is placed awkward. Well, two things. (lol!) But I do like the lighting. I just think it needs to be cleaned up and given some more contrast. :)

Rookking - 1

Mayor McSteeze - 1

Edited by chrisco97

I'm going to have to go with Mayor McSteeze just because it's brighter and there's more to look at. I do agree with everyone else though when they say that it's too crowded. I can barely see the text, but overall very good work.

Rookking, I think that yours could be a bit brighter. Great start though!

Rookking - 1

Mayor McSteeze - 2

i must say that i love both of these and was hard to pick one but Mayor_McSteeze got my vote

Rookking - 1

Mayor_McSteeze - 3

WINNER - Mayor_McSteeze

Mayor - 1

Axle - 0

Both are great sigs, but I am going with Mayor because Axle's is a bit bland and Mayor's has some great lighting and has more of a "WOW" factor. But his text could be better placed instead of in the corner of the sig. :)

Edited by chrisco97

Axle's colors are go a bit more with the render, the flow is nice, and the focal point is shown properly however, there should be more lightning.

Mayor's text is a bit off and the head is half cut off

2-2

I prefer Axle

Mayor - 2

Axle - 3

They are very simular signatures in general terms but my opinion prefers Axle.

But can't either of you make a decent border :(

Maybe minimilist for signatures but for a competition at least two black lines hardly cut it for determining what sig looks better and was more thought out. Don't you feel borders are important?

Okay I am entering my latest signature I just finished for someone who is a Might and Magic fan.

tonigfinish2.png

Edited by StarDebut

@StarDebut: It depends on the style of signature you are doing. For the style these two are aiming for, you don't need nothing more than a simple black border. It doesn't warrant a fancy border. :)

--

I'll enter:

assassin__s_creed_signature_by_chrisco97-d3crbmv.png

Edited by chrisco97

Chrisco: I like the dark and mysterious feel this has to it, the effects around the shoulders are nice and the subtle smudging works nicely too. There is a lot of empty space here, and the render looks to be a little to over-contrasted. But overall, its quite nice, :D

PhantomLegioner: I love the border and the background, they go very nicely with each other I must say! But the render and the over laying effect doesn't fit very well with the background, and i honestly cannot say what your render is. I apologize If i might seem harsh, but you cant learn if you don't know what your doing wrong.

Overall, I'm going to have to go with the most experienced sig.

Chrisco: 1

PhantomLegioner: 0

I really like Chriscos sig because it looks like the guy is walking through a wall of fog or mist.

Phantom Legioner, ii think that there is just a bit too much going on infront of the focal pont of the sig.

chrisco97------------------2

PhantomLegioner---------0

Sign in to follow this