Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

@Axle: Fine concept, but it's a bit too plain. There's a lot of empty space and there's not much going on. I like how your name is separate from the rest of the sig, but I don't think it's necessary since there is so little on the sig anyway. Good text, though.

@N00Bz: It's good, but rather empty. Nice smudging and good text.

Vote goes to N00Bz.

Axle  - 0

N00Bz - 1

@ Axle Contrary to SkullSplitter, I don't really like how far away your name is. It looks lonely...

@NOOBz I like the way you did your name.

I do like both of these though plain...Although that's probably the point and after seeing so many render sigs, anything without a lot of effects and pictures will look plain...lol

Axle:0

NOOBz:2

brokecarsig.jpg

I really like Axle's. It has nice text, and a very good concept. Sure it's plain, but that is not always a bad thing. NOOBz's just looks like it has nothing to it...it is really empty. Axle's has a concept and is very cool to look at. :D

Axle - 1

NOOBz - 2

This is a tough battle, but Axle takes the cake. I like how you changed the design of the sig by adding the white 'divider'. It adds interest. N00Bz, your sig is a good start, but I wish you did more with it.

Axle: 3

N00bz:2

#winner Axle

I will enter:

FBOMB_sig.png

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Gotta agree with Axle on this...

draggydelondwa, keep practicing and entering =) Practice is the only way to get better...Play around with tutorials. I've improved tenfold since I've started coming here regularly.

Heat:2

draggydelondwa:0

brokecarsig.jpg

Assuming that Axle's is 100%, I like his more. It looks very time consuming and creative, but most of all it's a very unique sig.

I like the way N0O0O0O0O0OBz smudged the render, but the background doesn't really fit. I like what you did with the render, I tried to use that same render before and it didn't work good. The background just doesn't really seem to go with the render, but it could be a good sig with some minor changes.

1-0 Axle

I agree with Heat and Stone. I love it Axle:) Creative and perfect.

Axle: 3

N00bz: 0

#Winner Axle

I wish to enter this, my first NON-render sig:) Don't expect to win but here goes:

GBsig.png

Click my signature to register for the game my signature is based off of

:) If you get to level 5, it helps me too!

Camerator 1-0 mattz1996

camerator has a simpler look with the fading and text. i like the text mostly in it though

mattz, too much colour i must say and although the reflection is good, there wouldn't be a shadow at the base where neons meet neon-reflection. that was a bit of a mistake i feel

@camerator: The colours are not very appealing and it looks rather unrefined.

It looks like the screw heads are just floating there. Also, you could work on anti-aliasing, try working large and then resizing.

@chrisco97: Very nice, my only nitpicks are that it feels like the glow is a bit too bright, and that Venom's left hand distracts from the focal a bit, at least for me. Great effects and nice text.

Vote goes to chrisco97.

camerator - 1

chrisco97    - 1

not needed anymore

I agree with Skullsplitter. camerator, if you fix it up a bit, and make it look more realistic, it will be a winner!

camerator - 1

chrisco97 - 2

Edited by Heat Stroke

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.