Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco: 2

mattz: 0

Chrisco's has better blending and is of higher quality overall. I think the contrast between the render and the background could be better though.

Chrisco: 3

Mattz: 0

I really like yours Chrisco, although the lighting is a bit strong. I agree with Kemaru on the contrast too.

Mattz, I'd really like to see something new from you. a lot of your sigs look like renders with a lot of zoom blurring. Try experiment with new techniques :D

#Winner Chrisco

--

Can I enter with this one?

tumblr_le80f7dqac1qc7892o1_400.png

I've seen so many render sigs recently...nothing bad about that...just.......yeah.....

These are both very good, but in this case, I think the simplicity of christco's brings out more emotion than sfifers...it's just kinda there...doesn't have any illusion of movement or anything.

And I like the lighting above Captain America's(I assume) head. =D

Christco97:1

Sfifer:0

Sfifer: different to your usual sigs which is good but your still learning.

Chrisco: brilliant, i liek

Chrisco: 2

Sfifer: 0

Edited by Axle

Sfifer: I've seen you done better

Chrisco: you fixed your too much light problem =D

I don't know who's axle vote go but I pressume it's chrisco's

Chrisco97:3

Sfifer:0

#winner: Chrisco

Enter:

Sniper.png

I really like N00Bz's sig. I like the textures, the composition, and the spaciousness of it. Mattz's sig is good, but I just like N00Bz's sig better. Compared to N00Bz's sig, Mattz's sig looks cluttered to me.

N00Bz: 1

mattz1996: 0

Thats OK stone. ;)

Edited by Heat Stroke

NOOBz:2

mattz:0

In addition to what Heat said, NOOBz seems very refined and finished...I'm not sure what could be done, but it feels like mattz' is missing something...I like it...I just like NOOBz better...try a new take on the render sig, maybe? It seems like your last few entries have been renders.

I love NOOBz's sig here. Really nice.

Mattz, I like your's too...really cool effects, but NOOBz takes the cake here.

NOOBz - 3

Mattz - 0

#winner NOOBz

@Axle: Fine concept, but it's a bit too plain. There's a lot of empty space and there's not much going on. I like how your name is separate from the rest of the sig, but I don't think it's necessary since there is so little on the sig anyway. Good text, though.

@N00Bz: It's good, but rather empty. Nice smudging and good text.

Vote goes to N00Bz.

Axle  - 0

N00Bz - 1

@ Axle Contrary to SkullSplitter, I don't really like how far away your name is. It looks lonely...

@NOOBz I like the way you did your name.

I do like both of these though plain...Although that's probably the point and after seeing so many render sigs, anything without a lot of effects and pictures will look plain...lol

Axle:0

NOOBz:2

I really like Axle's. It has nice text, and a very good concept. Sure it's plain, but that is not always a bad thing. NOOBz's just looks like it has nothing to it...it is really empty. Axle's has a concept and is very cool to look at. :D

Axle - 1

NOOBz - 2

This is a tough battle, but Axle takes the cake. I like how you changed the design of the sig by adding the white 'divider'. It adds interest. N00Bz, your sig is a good start, but I wish you did more with it.

Axle: 3

N00bz:2

#winner Axle

I will enter:

FBOMB_sig.png

Heat Stroke: F-Bomb :P Fast and Furious 4? nice monotone colours and jagged effects :mtdew:

draggydelondwa: sorry but i think that there needs to be a lot more donec to this sig. :/ . floral effects and a transparent border over an image dosn't add much.

Heat Stroke: 1

draggydelondwa: 0

Gotta agree with Axle on this...

draggydelondwa, keep practicing and entering =) Practice is the only way to get better...Play around with tutorials. I've improved tenfold since I've started coming here regularly.

Heat:2

draggydelondwa:0

Heatstroke's sig is much more professional than draggydelondwa; keep practicing and you will reach HS' level

Heat Stroke:3

draggydelondwa:0

#Winner: Heat Stroke

enter:

Chaos.png

Edited by N00Bz

Assuming that Axle's is 100%, I like his more. It looks very time consuming and creative, but most of all it's a very unique sig.

I like the way N0O0O0O0O0OBz smudged the render, but the background doesn't really fit. I like what you did with the render, I tried to use that same render before and it didn't work good. The background just doesn't really seem to go with the render, but it could be a good sig with some minor changes.

1-0 Axle

Sign in to follow this