Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

• 2 weeks later...

i'll go with this one:

eref7l.png

[center][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/okzz91.png[/IMG][/center]
[center]Don't be afraid to forgive and forget. Life is too short to hold grudges
|[url="http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/19711-paint-dot-mikes-gallery/page__p__333003&#entry333003"]Paint.Net Gallery[/url]|[/center]

Sharp: 3

paint.mike: 1

Sharp's signature flows really well, from the left to right. The contrast between the text and background is appealing too.

------#winner Sharp

I'll enter with this signtaure

thefraye.png

Edited by RiZe

RiZe: 0

Amerikano: 1

Amerikano gets my vote because of his awesome design. I love the creativity and the colours. I love the texture as well. :)

RiZe, one thing you can do to improve your signature is add some light on their faces. The big light source on the bottom is not doing anything to them. :)

i think I am going with RiZe on this one. I like the black and white on this sig and I like the abstract light. I think it can be improved as Chrisco says though. Amerikano's sig is good, but it doesnt pop for me...

RiZe:1

Amerikano:2

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

• 3 weeks later...

W@@DY- your signatures is a little bit too plain, render is a bit blurry, and text is hard to read. But I definitely like the idea of the render over sizing the back

Chrisco- The render is good, but your text is very hard to read, the c4d in the chest is a bit too much. The backgrounds good and so is the lighting

I'm going to have to give this one to Chrisco.

Rookking-2.pngDrinkingsodagif.gif

Chrisco: Its nice, I like the colors and the C4D's are nice and flashy. The render looks rather flat and boring, and the text is a little hard to read though. Overall, pretty good. B)

W@@dy: The image is a little blurry, but other wise its not bad, clean design. ;)

But overall, Chrisco gets this one.

Chrisco: 2

W@@dy: 0

:P

This is hard...both are good in their own ways. The only thing I do not like about Rookking's is that it is really empty because of all of the darkness on the left side. But I honestly love looking at it, really nicely done.

But the only thing I do not like about Mayor's is that it looks really crowded...and the text is placed awkward. Well, two things. (lol!) But I do like the lighting. I just think it needs to be cleaned up and given some more contrast. :)

Rookking - 1

Mayor McSteeze - 1

Edited by chrisco97

I'm going to have to go with Mayor McSteeze just because it's brighter and there's more to look at. I do agree with everyone else though when they say that it's too crowded. I can barely see the text, but overall very good work.

Rookking, I think that yours could be a bit brighter. Great start though!

Rookking - 1

Mayor McSteeze - 2