Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

Chrisco: 3

Phantom: 1

#Winner: Chrisco

@Chrisco97, love that sig.

I'll enter with this. Sketchy, took forty layers when I finished. Maybe too much time on it hah.

Imagine_King.png

K_I_N_G >>> the coulours are great and the backgrounds and effects are too but the text needs to be somewhere else or more subtle.

PTG >>> i love the colours, and the electricity look, and the text, and everything about it. the simplicity is brilliant. but the text is on too much of an angle and i'm twisting my head to get the effect.

this was a really hard one as they are both wonderful. but that tipping of the head is a big anoyance so i'll have to give this one to K_I_N_G

_______________________________________________K_I_N_G:_1

___________________________________________________PTG:_0

K_I_N_G- 2

PTG- 0

King's signature was much brighter the flow is great and the render is clearly shown, and the text is easy to read

PTG- No clear render, the text is hard to read, as axle said, lots of head turning. I like the vivid colors and how it seems the text is bouncing out at you

Edited by Rookking

Well since I was ignored, I will enter this signature.

Seems like forever since I last participated in this :P But I'm back and well, I HIGHLY doubt I'll win, but here is my newest signature. Please critique mine as much as possible so I know what to fix in the future, considering I am getting back into graphics again.

Entering:

missfortune.png

Indeed...

Zzzz

Just an idea ... but seeings as you's posted here, couldn't you have voted ?

mattz' 1

rooking 0

Both sigs are incredible, and being both an anime fan and a gamer (that game specifically), it was extremely difficult to choose between the two. I will, however, give my vote to mattz because the one complaint I have between both sigs is the fact that the outlines on the anime render were a little too sharp when compared to the background. Great work mattz and rookking!

mattz 2

rookking 0

ps @mattz: mind if I steal one of your League of Legends sigs?

mattz 2

rookking 1

Simply because I feel as though more effort was put into it, and therefore a better outcome. However yes it is a little sharp.

One criticism I have mattz is that a lot of your sigs use sort of the same techniques so they all seem to look the same.

N00Bz:1

TheHowler:0

N00Bz, I like the background the best. The guy looks a little weird, I think it's because of that arrow that is overlapping him up to his mouth. I just love the background though.

Howler, I like yours a lot too, the background could use a tiny bit more detail, and your name is a tiny bit hard to read, maybe try adding a blue or white drop shadow to it to make it easier to read.

Both of you, great job! Both are great and you both deserve to win! :D

N00Bz: 2

TheHowler: 0

N00Bz - I like everything about this. Love that 3Dness(ish) you've got going on.

TheHowler - a bit too busy. Maybe lose the Newbie text and put your name in white and make it sharper ?

WHOOPS!Forgot to put it in reply.I'll enter my favorite.

2775519.png

dude, you've got to wait until our contest is finished, enter when one of ours wins (3 votes)

Oh sorry howler.Didn't know.Don't blame me .I'm a noob. :)

it's fine, just remember to read the rules

P.S. I'm a noob too(look at my join date)

Guess I'll finish this one off then

Noobz: 3

The Howler: 0

I feel like Noobz's sig is far more polished than howlers, he's definitely nailed it with the concept and the colour scheming. Howler, your's is just too busy and your text is too hard to read, but a gallant effort nonetheless.

Sign in to follow this