Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

N00Bz:1

TheHowler:0

N00Bz, I like the background the best. The guy looks a little weird, I think it's because of that arrow that is overlapping him up to his mouth. I just love the background though.

Howler, I like yours a lot too, the background could use a tiny bit more detail, and your name is a tiny bit hard to read, maybe try adding a blue or white drop shadow to it to make it easier to read.

Both of you, great job! Both are great and you both deserve to win! :D

captainamericasigs.png
Do Pacifists Sig Battle?
My Gallery

Guess I'll finish this one off then

Noobz: 3

The Howler: 0

I feel like Noobz's sig is far more polished than howlers, he's definitely nailed it with the concept and the colour scheming. Howler, your's is just too busy and your text is too hard to read, but a gallant effort nonetheless.

tumblr_lr1sbohvzl1qbh4zh.png

Blog                     Twitter                     My Gallery

N00Bz: 1

Balance: 0

Sfifer: 0

TFPrime: 0

I can see why he beat me so easily, that sig is really well made and looks great. I love the depth that's created by the arrows. :)

Everyone elses are great too, I love Balance's background and Sfifer's idea.

And TFPrime, you're getting there mate, you're improving rapidly. I like your border. ;)

Noobz: 3

Balance: 0

Sfifer: 0

TFPrime: 0

I agree with Kemaru, Balance's sig is huge. Sfifers sig is alright, but I've seen it for too long. TFPrimes doesn't really appeal to me.

Edited by mattz1996

Click my signature to register for the game my signature is based off of

:) If you get to level 5, it helps me too!

Noobz: 4

Balance:0

Sfifer:0

TFPrime:0

I'm gonna have to go with Noobz on this one.

I'd like Balance's a lot if it were A:Smaller (Although that's not hard to fix) and B: The color scheme flowed better. If it was, for instance, 2 Different complimentary shades of blue, it would flow a lot better.

Sfifer's I'm sure was pretty hard to make, but I'd like it better if there was a nice, subtle background, like a very light gray design or something.

TFPrime, that's pretty good for only being 11 years old, but I'm not a huge fan of the colors, and it's kind of simple, yet too busy at the same time. Keep working and I'm sure you'll get better :)

captainamericasigs.png
Do Pacifists Sig Battle?
My Gallery