Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

Sfifer: 3

Mountnman: 0

#winner Sfifer

I agree with both Heat and Chris for both. Yours is great Sfifer:) Mountn, I like yours but the colors dont match and the render looks just pasted. Nice try though:)

I wish to enter this:

DANTE.png

Edited by mattz1996

Click my signature to register for the game my signature is based off of

:) If you get to level 5, it helps me too!

Jerkfight: 0

Sfifer: 2

Jerkfight, I really like yours =), but Sfifer gets my vote, mainly because it seems like it took longer. Can't really think of anything to criticize on either, only that these two sigs are hard to pit against each other because they are totally different. In JF's case, fewer effects make it look better, IMHO. It was close.

brokecarsig.jpg

Jerkfight, I loved yours, but I'm going towards Sfifers more, like Tarat said. Your's looked great, but Sfifer's was just a bit better. I can't criticize like Tarat said, but Sfifer gets my vote.

Sfifer: 3

Jerkfight: 0

#Winner Sfifer

I want to enter this new one:

THISGUY.png

Click my signature to register for the game my signature is based off of

:) If you get to level 5, it helps me too!

Chrisco, hands down. i like the effects, splatter brushes, and the over all sig better than mattz's. mattz, its good, but in my opinion, not as good as Chrisco's.

Chrisco: 1

Mattz: 0

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Chrisco: 3

Mattz: 0

I really like yours Chrisco, although the lighting is a bit strong. I agree with Kemaru on the contrast too.

Mattz, I'd really like to see something new from you. a lot of your sigs look like renders with a lot of zoom blurring. Try experiment with new techniques :D

#Winner Chrisco

--

Can I enter with this one?

tumblr_le80f7dqac1qc7892o1_400.png

tumblr_lr1sbohvzl1qbh4zh.png

Blog                     Twitter                     My Gallery

I've seen so many render sigs recently...nothing bad about that...just.......yeah.....

These are both very good, but in this case, I think the simplicity of christco's brings out more emotion than sfifers...it's just kinda there...doesn't have any illusion of movement or anything.

And I like the lighting above Captain America's(I assume) head. =D

Christco97:1

Sfifer:0

brokecarsig.jpg

I really like N00Bz's sig. I like the textures, the composition, and the spaciousness of it. Mattz's sig is good, but I just like N00Bz's sig better. Compared to N00Bz's sig, Mattz's sig looks cluttered to me.

N00Bz: 1

mattz1996: 0

Thats OK stone. ;)

Edited by Heat Stroke

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

NOOBz:2

mattz:0

In addition to what Heat said, NOOBz seems very refined and finished...I'm not sure what could be done, but it feels like mattz' is missing something...I like it...I just like NOOBz better...try a new take on the render sig, maybe? It seems like your last few entries have been renders.

brokecarsig.jpg