Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

Well..

Stone: Despite what was said above me, I actually enjoy the render you used. Besides the glow between his eyes, it fits perfectly in my opinion. I love the sig. It's great :)

Heat: Well.. IDK what to say honestly. I don't like the pattern used in the left corner. It stands out too much, taking the attention away from the render. Great work though :)

Stone: 2

Heat: 1

Sfifer: I like what you did here :) It's like perfect. Only the dogs head stands out, everything else is unfocused or blurred. Nice :)

Yellow: Nice sig, for it being so small. I don't like the text on the side like that honestly(not tryna be a hater :P) everything else is fine.

I would have to say:

Sfifer: 1

Yellowman: 0

Yellowman: 1

I like yellowman's better becuase it seems to have more creativity than sfifer's. Sfifer seems to have just pasted a photo and blurred it in places. Yelloman actually added effects. And it is really good for how small it is. :)

I am a dog lover, but setting that aside, yellow man (like chrisco said) has added more effects to his sig and it looks tastefully done, except the cat :P:)

Yellowman: 2

2-2

sfifer, that is really good. i think you should work on the text, but otherwise i really love the vibe and style of the sig. great job.

yellowman, tooo small! i cant really see whats going on

Edited by Stone85

Sfifer: 3 (the simple blurring and focus is nice)

Yellowman: 2 (not that it's too small, it's nice small but there is eye shown on the right but the left, looks unbalanced, the green also isn't real nice)

Winnder = Sfifer

Sfifer: 3 (the simple blurring and focus is nice)

Yellowman: 2 (not that it's too small, it's nice small but there is eye shown on the right but the left, looks unbalanced, the green also isn't real nice)

Winnder = Sfifer

I'll enter this battle, this is my first battle entry and one of the first images I have made not using tutorials, It's a sig I made for a friend on a gun enthusiast forum.

Minutemansig.png

Mr.Bobert=1

zomsoc=0

Mr.Bobert's looks very professional, the render with its colors and everything matches the background very well, the color, style, shape position of the text are all so successful, and the glassy effect border is awesome, I love it.

zomsoc. every element "including the text" is nice, but I feel they are not related to each other by meaning of design not the subject, the drop shadow is cutout in the right and bottom edges, the red/yellow shield looks squeezed, let it extend beyond the borders as long as it is a PNG file, not bad for a first image, try to add some more effects, like blurs, glow, gradients....etc.

Mr.Bobert: 2 (not bad, its better than my render sigs, i'll tell you that)

Zomsoc: 0 (A blurred background with two renders on top of it, not really all too creative, sorry)

I agree with everything yellowman said! Mr.Bobert, that is a very good sig. Only suggestion: maybe blend the render into the background a little more noticeably? To me, it still has a little of the 'pasted on' look. Background, text, border, and the overall sig is great!

Mr.Bobert: 3

Zomsoc: 0

#winner Mr.Bobert

Axle: 1

L3ron: 0

Axle, great creativity. I really love this, very realistic looking.

L3ron, not much creativity. The lines throughout make it lame. No offense, of course.

kudos, both of you for non render sigs! awesome job too!

but L3ron's looks flat in my opinion. Axle's pops! and i like the textures!

Axle: 2

Edited by Heat Stroke

I agree with Heat on this one. L3ron, yours just doesn't pop out at me. Axle, I like yours. Great creativity, possibly make a tutorial?

Axle: 3

#Winner Axle

I want to enter with this:

sig-1.png

Edited by mattz1996

This is really hard...

Mattz: 1

Bobert: 0

Bobert, your's is really good, but the jaggies on the top and bottom of the main planet are just killing me right now. Also, the starfield seems a bit lame. But, I really like the sig.

Mattz, great blending, and overall a better sig.

As Crisco said its really hard, but here it goes:

Mr. Bobert, i like space scapes and such things, and i think your sig looks very awesome, with the text (like its glass) and overall.

Mattzz i like your sig too but im more to SpaceScapes, but it does look very cool and i think its very welldone.

My vote goes for:

Mr. Bobert: 1

Matzz: 1

Mattz, that is a well done render sig. But I see a lot of jaggies.

Bobert, I like this sig. I see jaggies on the planet and moon, but the design of the sig is great. The text looks cool. I would add some color to the starfield though.

Bobert: 2

Bobert: 3

Even though Matt's looks more like an actual sig, I like the text of Bobert's.

#winner Mr.

I enter with this:

subzerocopy.png

I expect to lose but whatever.

Well yy, your sig is really big and bulky. Everything else is fine.

Sfifer, I love these sigs. In this one I hardly noticed the text, but I did notice you used the effect Film. I love it.

yy10: 0

Sign in to follow this