Sign in to follow this  
sokagirl

Sokagirl's Gallery -

Thats really nice Soka, purple is one of my favourite colours (yeye im a guy who likes purple :lol:). I like the swirls, they could be either music coming from an instrument or perhaps instruments themselves in my eyes. Great job & the symmetry works really well :wink: :AddNoise:

@ DarkShock , thanks for the comment :D wow no ones ever been jealous of me before ..

@ Nemo , thank you there's nothing wrong with guys liking purple . You know a purple velvet frock coat with a white shirt is very dashing :P

@ Helen wow , thanks for the comment :mrgreen:

I like the latest piece very much. I notice in your signature, it used to say you don't use PI? Is this true? If so, you are brilliant. If you do use PI, you're still brilliant.

Purple Symphony is :shock: ... very pretty :D

Your work is really starting to look so polished.

we're all so glad you didn't give up :wink:

@ Rubrica , yes it's true my signature was not made with Polar Inversion , the one I did use PI was for that stone texture on the previous page and the yellow abstract in the " Abstract Pictorium " section :D thanks for the comment .

@ Welshblue , thank you and I must say that I am so happy to not have quit out of frustration .

@ theonlychad , you know what you guys are all my inspiration , I check out everyone's Gallery and you all give me hope that some day I also can create something nice and beautiful .

@ A Fleeting Glimpse , I love your signature .. Anything that shines or cubicle usually catches my eyes :mrgreen: :AddNoise:

WOW purple symphony is cool, i find it inspiring to be honest your ability is almost never ending :)

a very appealing image that Purple Symphony. It has all the features that attract the paint.net addicts. :lol: glassy shine, swirly motions, symetry, and that just how'd you do that little tidbit.

great job! It has been a real pleasure to see you progress from one image to the next.

ciao OMA

@barbieq , many thanks for the nice comments .

@ mendo , hello it's good to see you stopping by .

@ Oma , always honored by your presence :mrgreen: thanks so much for the comment .

I have something new for you all , although I wasn't sure what to name this one . So I called it caught in a whirlwind :lol:

stormy.png

wow awsome blend of colours and a nice arrangment of patterns! I love it :D - looks like a shogun wizard in the background overlooking a powerful fire and wind spell that he is using to cause destruction. ( there is a distinctive face in the background caused by the pattern - i think anyway)

one day Sokagirl your going to have to teach me how you make this wonderful patterns.

Wow, sokagirl, you're really good. :shock: See how far you came with art in PDN? Your work is so beautiful. This one is incredible. I like the yellow/orange colors, but if you look closely they're all different shades. Amazing!

it could be better... JOKES that is absolutely wonderful soka i'm very jealous i was fidling arond with PDN and i can't get anything like it, you are really good. might i ask what effects you mainly used ofr that one?

oh and midgetalien your sig is pretty cool to.

@ Midgetailen , Sure just pm me and I'll give you tips and stuff if you'd like .

@ theonlychad , Ha ha it does huh ? I thought it looked like a Samurai egg :lol:

@ LibbyH , Castle ? perhaps it's because of the patterns .

@ barbieq , many thanks for your kind words .

@Helen , Yes and I have you to thank for showing me that I should stick around and not leave . I am amazed at just how much you can create with PDN .

@ Mendo , Pm me me if you really want to know about the techniques and I'll do my best to help you out .

I shall have another update very soon .. In the mean time I thank everyone for stopping by :mrgreen: :AddNoise: