Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

@ Rubrica , yes it's true my signature was not made with Polar Inversion , the one I did use PI was for that stone texture on the previous page and the yellow abstract in the " Abstract Pictorium " section :D thanks for the comment .

@ Welshblue , thank you and I must say that I am so happy to not have quit out of frustration .

@ theonlychad , you know what you guys are all my inspiration , I check out everyone's Gallery and you all give me hope that some day I also can create something nice and beautiful .

@ A Fleeting Glimpse , I love your signature .. Anything that shines or cubicle usually catches my eyes :mrgreen: :AddNoise:

@barbieq , many thanks for the nice comments .

@ mendo , hello it's good to see you stopping by .

@ Oma , always honored by your presence :mrgreen: thanks so much for the comment .

I have something new for you all , although I wasn't sure what to name this one . So I called it caught in a whirlwind :lol:

stormy.png

wow awsome blend of colours and a nice arrangment of patterns! I love it :D - looks like a shogun wizard in the background overlooking a powerful fire and wind spell that he is using to cause destruction. ( there is a distinctive face in the background caused by the pattern - i think anyway)

one day Sokagirl your going to have to teach me how you make this wonderful patterns.

Wow, sokagirl, you're really good. :shock: See how far you came with art in PDN? Your work is so beautiful. This one is incredible. I like the yellow/orange colors, but if you look closely they're all different shades. Amazing!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

it could be better... JOKES that is absolutely wonderful soka i'm very jealous i was fidling arond with PDN and i can't get anything like it, you are really good. might i ask what effects you mainly used ofr that one?

oh and midgetalien your sig is pretty cool to.

Simplicity For The Win!

Sig Battle Wins: ||

oithisissparta.png

Please Feel Free To Check Out

My Gallery

@ Midgetailen , Sure just pm me and I'll give you tips and stuff if you'd like .

@ theonlychad , Ha ha it does huh ? I thought it looked like a Samurai egg :lol:

@ LibbyH , Castle ? perhaps it's because of the patterns .

@ barbieq , many thanks for your kind words .

@Helen , Yes and I have you to thank for showing me that I should stick around and not leave . I am amazed at just how much you can create with PDN .

@ Mendo , Pm me me if you really want to know about the techniques and I'll do my best to help you out .

I shall have another update very soon .. In the mean time I thank everyone for stopping by :mrgreen: :AddNoise:

wow sokagirl that looks like a fancy bracelet :D you keep getting better and better. Awesome work.

I really like the color and transparency used in that. Background could do with some work but the bracelet(im gonna call it that) looks absolutely perfect.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

wow sokagirl that looks like a fancy bracelet :D you keep getting better and better. Awesome work.

I really like the color and transparency used in that. Background could do with some work but the bracelet(im gonna call it that) looks absolutely perfect.

I agree! It does look like a bracelet! Nice work Sokagirl :)

@ Rubrica , thank you for the comment . Hoping to post something better ..

@ theonlychad , I agree the background is lame :lol: I just didn't know what to have as one so I left it black .

@ Helen , thank you dear .

@ MidgetAlien , thanks for stopping by . Check out the abstract pictorium for my feather mask .

@ DarkShock the mastermind of signatures :mrgreen: thank you very much .. Here's one more for this week then I'm giving my Gallery a break :lol:

Futuristicblue.png