Sign in to follow this  
sokagirl

Sokagirl's Gallery -

Like YM said, your new sig looks like freaky eyes :shock:, you could also make a really nice silky texture with it if you played around a bit more i think :)

:lol: i know the feeling, play around with the curves+ and a few other effects to give a silky style (if i remember off the top of my head)

Sokagirl lovely new sig there. just stopped in for a look around and see you've posted some new images. you are definitely on a roll now.

ciao OMA

Your work is very interesting. The one where it's called "Be careful where you tread" kind of made me think I was glad I was at my computer. Your have very interesting effects that could be used as backgrounds. Nice. :P

Thanks Helen I try very hard and I must say now that I really am glad that I took your advice to stay and give it my best :D , thank you .. I made something new something bluish green .. :lol: took my inspiration from Oma .. The droste :mrgreen: too lazy to put it up front so here it is ..

Thanks theonlychad , you know this one came out of the " How to make insides " tutorial , I flipped it and duplicated the layers , played with the blend modes then added the droste which I again duplicated and came up with that .. You know I'm no good at making signatures so I try and play around with plug ins and other effects just to see what I can come away with sometimes nothing , and sometimes okay . :lol: