Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

@ welshBlue thanks a lot :P you know I really try and use plug ins and effects that most people don't use a whole lot of .. :wink:

@ Helen many thanks for the comment , it means a lot .

its always a pleasure to see what you come up with you have some interesting ideas that have gave me starting points for some of my textures one example would be my concrete texture that involved using solarized clouds that you came up with. Keep up the great work! :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Thanks theonlychad :P speaking of clouds , if you were to make them red/black combo then have the roughness at 0.71 makes it look grungy too . :D Also duplicating and flipping brings out so much different things like my new signature and avatar were made with clouds . :lol:

Ha ha , Nemo yes you did and thanks for the comments . But where do you find that gallery views number ? Here's two more signatures I made I'm not sure if I should add a text on the squid looking one ??

Ha ha , Nemo yes you did and thanks for the comments . But where do you find that gallery views number ? Here's two more signatures I made I'm not sure if I should add a text on the squid looking one ??

Whoa! I just saw the star on the last page. It looks amazing! :shock:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y