Sign in to follow this  
sokagirl

Sokagirl's Gallery -

@Yellowman yup you caught it in time because here's the update I might have more later but in lieu of Halloween I wanted to create something orange :lol:

@ A Fleeting Glimpse thank you for the comment :wink: you guys are awesome :AddNoise: :mrgreen:

Interlockglow.png

wow sokagirl that looks like a fancy bracelet :D you keep getting better and better. Awesome work.

I really like the color and transparency used in that. Background could do with some work but the bracelet(im gonna call it that) looks absolutely perfect.

wow sokagirl that looks like a fancy bracelet :D you keep getting better and better. Awesome work.

I really like the color and transparency used in that. Background could do with some work but the bracelet(im gonna call it that) looks absolutely perfect.

I agree! It does look like a bracelet! Nice work Sokagirl :)

@ Rubrica , thank you for the comment . Hoping to post something better ..

@ theonlychad , I agree the background is lame :lol: I just didn't know what to have as one so I left it black .

@ Helen , thank you dear .

@ MidgetAlien , thanks for stopping by . Check out the abstract pictorium for my feather mask .

@ DarkShock the mastermind of signatures :mrgreen: thank you very much .. Here's one more for this week then I'm giving my Gallery a break :lol:

Futuristicblue.png

the icy blue texture sparks many many many ideas for some fantastic asymetrical abstracts. hint hint. time for advancing , you are one of the few on the forum capable of moving to next step. you have the patterns undercontrol now lets see you let go of the reins and let the mind just slip along with an asymetrical abstract. :wink:

ciao OMA

The orange is just beautiful! I too think they look like roses. Very well done. The background shows off the piece very well.

The icy blue one is great too.

You keep gettng better & better. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. :D

your blue sphere is ultimate :D it reminded me of one of the sigs by expired with the guy in the sphere for some reason :P well done, keepit up.

the icy blue texture sparks many many many ideas for some fantastic asymetrical abstracts. hint hint. time for advancing , you are one of the few on the forum capable of moving to next step. you have the patterns undercontrol now lets see you let go of the reins and let the mind just slip along with an asymetrical abstract. :wink:

ciao OMA

It is a great texture, as are all the ones you're producing now ... are you going to take up oma's challenge :wink: :P

There's so many comments so I want to thank everyone for being so kind .. Now Oma has a great idea and I must admit I'm sort of afraid of the unknown I am not familiar with that kind of abstracts but I'm willing to give it a try .. Just one more update before I move on okay well maybe two that way I can save page so here it is .. The first one is " Out of the tiles "

outofthetiles.png

The next one is I call " In the womb "

inthewomb.png

Wow! I think that this one's a winner! :shock: Fantastic job! I voted this one for the galleria. I didn't comment on your other two--but they're wicked cool, too. I simply love the colors and the concept that you used.

WOW! Just fantastic! I love this image...the colours, the shape. Very good work - your work just keep getting better & better. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Awesome!

Now Oma has a great idea and I must admit I'm sort of afraid of the unknown I am not familiar with that kind of abstracts but I'm willing to give it a try ..

Its not as unfamiliar to you as you think, it can be applied to any type of art...i applied the principle in Heaven's Gate and looking at your latest work which is outstanding it will be an easy step for you to take, Oma is correct when she says its time to take the next step :D :AddNoise:

Used to describe one aspect of the principles of design known as balance, asymmetrical design is typically off-center or created with an odd or mismatched number of disparate elements. When the left and right sides of the design are unequal it is said to have asymmetrical balance.

@ Helen , why thank you for the vote it's an honor .. I went to check out the Galleria and wow there's so many beautiful creations there .

@ Barbieq , thanks for the kind words .. Not sure what will come next , I can't seem to stop now although I should for now ..

@ A Fleeting Glimpse , now it makes some sense to me I only need to figure how to get started . :lol: