Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

the icy blue texture sparks many many many ideas for some fantastic asymetrical abstracts. hint hint. time for advancing , you are one of the few on the forum capable of moving to next step. you have the patterns undercontrol now lets see you let go of the reins and let the mind just slip along with an asymetrical abstract. :wink:

ciao OMA

The orange is just beautiful! I too think they look like roses. Very well done. The background shows off the piece very well.

The icy blue one is great too.

You keep gettng better & better. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

*prod* you should totally take up oma's challenge*prod* I know you can do it. If you need any help just holler at me i am very asymmetrical mauahahaha!

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

There's so many comments so I want to thank everyone for being so kind .. Now Oma has a great idea and I must admit I'm sort of afraid of the unknown I am not familiar with that kind of abstracts but I'm willing to give it a try .. Just one more update before I move on okay well maybe two that way I can save page so here it is .. The first one is " Out of the tiles "

outofthetiles.png

The next one is I call " In the womb "

inthewomb.png

Wow! I think that this one's a winner! :shock: Fantastic job! I voted this one for the galleria. I didn't comment on your other two--but they're wicked cool, too. I simply love the colors and the concept that you used.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Now Oma has a great idea and I must admit I'm sort of afraid of the unknown I am not familiar with that kind of abstracts but I'm willing to give it a try ..

Its not as unfamiliar to you as you think, it can be applied to any type of art...i applied the principle in Heaven's Gate and looking at your latest work which is outstanding it will be an easy step for you to take, Oma is correct when she says its time to take the next step :D :AddNoise:

Used to describe one aspect of the principles of design known as balance, asymmetrical design is typically off-center or created with an odd or mismatched number of disparate elements. When the left and right sides of the design are unequal it is said to have asymmetrical balance.

@ Helen , why thank you for the vote it's an honor .. I went to check out the Galleria and wow there's so many beautiful creations there .

@ Barbieq , thanks for the kind words .. Not sure what will come next , I can't seem to stop now although I should for now ..

@ A Fleeting Glimpse , now it makes some sense to me I only need to figure how to get started . :lol:

Very nice job! You've become better at making your work very vibrant. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

@ bdjony1 , Planet ?? Hmm , is confused :lol: I don't have any planets .. Maybe you were referring to the Oriental Lamp . Thanks for the Comment :wink:

Was going to wait for an update but what the heck .. Anyone ready for chaos ?? look closely and you'll see a frog in there somewhere :lol:

chaotic.png