Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

I'm liking that one it is really inventive. Can not make my mind up which part I like the best. Maybe the stars because being done in green is unexpected and not the norm. Or..... well maybe it is the bottom portion reminds me of green jello and I love green jello..... or maybe its that little green blue piece right in the middle of the bottom half. Just because that blue green color is my favourite color.

great image it speaks to me heart.

ciao OMA

The sig & avvie are great, esp the sig. Really cool!

The stars work is a star! It is awesome. It makes me want to touch it. Like molten glass.

You are coming along in leaps & bounds. Can't wait to see you next creation.

Well done!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@ the onlychad thank you , it was what I was aiming for .

@ Oma , **bows before thee ** thanks so much I'm glad you liked it .

@ barbieq , thanks for the nice words . I always try to do my best .

@ DarkShock , thank you for commenting ..

Here's another piece you guys .. hope you like it ?

palace.png

very nice new abstract :D. I will give you a hint that oma gave me one time. Polar inversion is a great tool for abstracts, don't be afraid to move the arrow outside the box on the settings window :D.

oh yeah did you use droste on that?

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

@ theonlychad didn't use Polar inversion . It was the droste :lol:

@ A Fleeting Glimpse , me too . I'm glad to have taken the advices from you and Helen , Oma and Ash such wonderful people who always inspire me . Thanks for the comment and here's a texture that was made with relief and Polar inversion ..

Thats really nice Soka, purple is one of my favourite colours (yeye im a guy who likes purple :lol:). I like the swirls, they could be either music coming from an instrument or perhaps instruments themselves in my eyes. Great job & the symmetry works really well :wink: :AddNoise: