Sign in to follow this  
sokagirl

Sokagirl's Gallery -

Thanks barbieq well I wasn't going to make more but I couldn't help myself :lol: made this one I call " A cup within a cup " :P

cupinacup.png

Fav'd Lmao. I love it. And nice header by the way, really interesting design. Really good gallery, KIU. :)

(rushing because I'm burning my Mac and Cheese lol)

Cup in a cup is another great texture/ look Soka' ... I've been tempted to snatch it off the page and try it in S3D, I bet you could do some interesting things with it ?

Looking forward to seeing your next creation :wink:

@ bdjony1 , Planet ?? Hmm , is confused :lol: I don't have any planets .. Maybe you were referring to the Oriental Lamp . Thanks for the Comment :wink:

Was going to wait for an update but what the heck .. Anyone ready for chaos ?? look closely and you'll see a frog in there somewhere :lol:

chaotic.png

Gee thanks Helen .. Well here it is , the update for tonight rather I should say :lol: I'm not sure what to call it ? I was playing around with the Julia fractals and came up with this .

Nice spheres. Have a look at HELEN's galaxy ball tute. The highlights there would give your spheres real pop. I use it often in mine.

Love the new avvie & sig too. Super!

@ barbieq , thank you for commenting . I am pondering Helen's tutorial I would love to make orbs and stuff ..

@ YY10 , You know the avatar would show better if this forum's background was black :P but thanks for the comment . The signature was fairly easy to make , all that was used is the hexigrid , duplicate layer and flip vertical to get the cubes , then blend layer mode was multiply it I think , add the twist one the left side and mirror left over right , play around with the color tint to give you the color you want . Duplicate the layer again and flip it to vertical and make it look like a flower ..

@ theonlychad , thank you . I just added dents to it forgot say that :oops: anyways I'll keep your tip in mind as well as barbieq's :mrgreen:

The fractal spheres looks so energizing! Wow! You sure have some style. I love the how the fractals make them so interesting. Nice job. :D

@ Helen , thank you very much :mrgreen:

@ barbieq , I wished my printer had some ink then I can print them too , it's a great idea .

Okay guys here's my last update for a while , I am busy trying to create something for the signature of the week ..

Thanks Helen , I have Madjik to thank for that , I used the tutorial he/she created only I played around with other effects to get that look .. Okay so I wasn't going to add anything But I decided to just post this piece since I already had in the abstract pictorium and not everyone goes there often they may have missed it plus I added some glow to it :lol:

The AngelFish is superb! It's beautiful! Each time I come to your gallery, you always have something mind-boggling. Nice! :shock: