Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

Thank you all for your kind words.

Welshblue, I was actually thinking of putting a bed and child on a cloud. But, since I share the computer, I couldn't work on it. *sigh* I'm always limited. :roll:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thanks Amadeus!

@Drum_gurl: Me too! Especially now because I'm a bit tired.

@Lancadore: I hope you received my files.

I added a new image; I think I'm spending way too much time in the kitchen. I'm getting a little scared. :|

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

:lol::lol::lol: oh my soul Helen how did you know I was thinking of drawing a set of salt and pepper shakers. is my house bugged? I walked past the china cabinet on my way to bed last night and thought those would be good to try. After seeing how well you've done on yours I'm glad I just sat down at the computer and hadn't started on them already. :lol::lol::lol: Oh I can not believe how in sync you and I are art wise.

great great great job on the chrome lids soo shiny. did you use curves? did you keep a copy of the curves settings?

ciao OMA

:lol::lol::lol: I'm still shaking my head at the coincidence. :lol:

*sneezes*

I'm allergic to pepper.

Actually, no, I'm not. I usually put a very generous amount of them on my food, but avoid the salt as much as I can cuz the food already have enough of it to give me a heart attack.

Nice job with your pepper and salt shakers.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Pepper and Salt. When I first saw that, those two shakers from Blues Clues came to mind :lol:

Anyways, I really like those shakers :) D'ya use a tut or was it a photo reference? Or was it straight from memory? Regardless, Nice job!

I like the vexell-y style you've been developing in your work over the past weeks (months? I've lost track XD). Can't wait to see more :)

Glad you visited, Myrddin. It feels like I accomplished something when one of the mods visits, you know. :wink:

Stay tuned because the file that I deleted before (yeah, that one :roll: )will take about two days or so before I post it up. I hope you'll enjoy it and don't hesitate to visit!

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA