Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

This is another awesome glossy Helen. They don't seem aligned in the centre properly, some look "offset" from the centre. Maybe its just me.

Still, its an 8) job. KIU. ;)

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

*********UPDATE----Ready, Set, Go!*************

Something I decided to do during my free time.

orbie2a-1.png

Optical illusion or are each of the subsequent lights more aligned to the right-hand edge?

I may not be "the best," but I'm PRETTY DARN GOOD!

@Storm: I gave you three choices, you choose. :)

Hmm....still don't know whether to stop, go, or slow down. Wow, I didn't realize you had lights turned around. Here in America, it's Red, Amber, and Green. Must had been the Nyquil, making me sleepy cuz I had been battling allergies since Thursday. :roll:

I once drove through red light without even knowing it.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

I live in America, too, I just get those days where my head isn't thinking straight. I know, I hate those allergies.

:oops: How silly of me to assume you didn't live in America too. :oops:

It's springtime. Time for pollination and fits of sneezes.

I kinda like it...it's not exactly one of my fondest piece in this gallery. I find the white a little too overwhelming, but I do like your palm tree. I hope I'm not being too negative or harsh... :oops:

Nice one HELEN, buuut... The clouds are a little too much blurred :S Can you might fix it? else i just lööve the picture ;)

U2l6xrt.png

I think Helen is trying to create a distance between the stars and the cloud, that's probably why it looks blurry. For some reason when I stare at the image long enough, I swear the cloud is moving downward. That's probably from having too much antihistamine in me. :?

@Amadeus: I fixed the perspectives.

@Storm: I realized I haven't made a "perspective, so I hope it looks better now. I also added a simple moon to keep the picture more realistic and bright. I hope you like it. (You made me feel so much better. lol.)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@Storm: I realized I haven't made a "perspective, so I hope it looks better now. I also added a simple moon to keep the picture more realistic and bright. I hope you like it. (You made me feel so much better. lol.)

It's all in the interpretation.

Hi Helen,

It ‘s been a while since I did not drop by in the forum but that does not mean I did not get a look from time to time. Your gallery rocks! I can believe it was a lot of work to make the cottage: the result is incredible and perfect in each detail!

Here are my fav:

Wallpapers: Metamorphosis

Graphics: Believe and of course the lizard/gecko which totally deserves its place in the galleria, colors are so brilliant it seems made of shiny water bubbles or some swarovski crystals and the reflection on the dark surface is perfect!

I find that octopus funny too and love that page 1 of your never published (never say never..) book “the forest”, come on go ahead with the story!

That smart mouse carrying his cheese is funny and the teddy bear is so sweet!

Glossies: cat’s paws (of course I love cats) the glossy hearts globe and the hearts.

What else can I say, do love your artworks, keep going!

Miao