Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

@Storm: It seems almost impossible. :(

@atypicalcarl: Your words are encouraging!

@Richard...:I love bright colors and drawing images that trigger good memories is a great thing. :)

@Oma: I had an okay Easter; I wish it were better, though. :P Thanks for your kind words!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@Kemaru: Thanks! And believe me that the facts are true. It was a whole research project.

@Vectawr: I draw freehand and then scan it in. As for this poster, well, it had to be professional-looking and I couldn't do something crazy as I always usually do. :wink:

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

We tried to find the shiniest things made of platinum. The "rock" is platinum in its natural form. And those random things were placed there for a reason because we didn't want to put platinum teeth there now, would we? :lol: This was for my sister's chemistry class.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

We tried to find the shiniest things made of platinum. The "rock" is platinum in its natural form. And those random things were placed there for a reason because we didn't want to put platinum teeth there now, would we? :lol: This was for my sister's chemistry class.

:O oh ok gotchya :P

you can help me with a poster once I am old enough to take chemistry 8)

For some reason, the poster looks flat to me, didn't have the draw that was intended for it. Maybe if you kept at it, it will pop up.

As for your job search, I know it must be difficult at the moment, but I urge you to consider to look into freelancing for a magazine firm, advertising agency, or something like that. Like the saying goes, "keep knocking, and the door will be open."

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

@Vectawr: That's what happens when you work on PDN at 1:00 am. I drank too much coffee to help finish a project for a school and then decided to do some PDNning.

@Storm: Words of encouragement is what I need now. Thanks. :wink:

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

:lol: 1 am and coffee + paint.net I hear you there! absolutely the best creative time, but not the best time for those niggley details like clean edges. those glossies are really incredible. the marbles are wonderful. did you hand draw those swirls? or use a plugin. just spectacular work.

keep them coming we all need the smiles those glossies generate.

ciao OMA

@Oma: :lol::lol::lol: Nope. Just a human being with tons of flaws (unlike you there :wink: ). For the circle glossies I used a rainbow texture and then emboss. As for the cylinder, I hand-drew it.

@TopHATslash: Haven't heard from you in a while in the Pictorium. Missed you here! I think that my hair is a beast at times, but I'm not a beast. :lol::lol:

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I don't think I have ever commented on your signature. I really like it, it very colorful (almost playful) yet it is serious. It almost reflect your personality, bubbly and outgoing, eager and loving life; yet you know when it's time to be serious.

All of your glossies reflect that personality of yours. Keep it up.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

@Oma: :lol::lol::lol: Nope. Just a human being with tons of flaws (unlike you there :wink: ). For the circle glossies I used a rainbow texture and then emboss. As for the cylinder, I hand-drew it.

@TopHATslash: Haven't heard from you in a while in the Pictorium. Missed you here! I think that my hair is beast at times, but I'm not a beast. :lol::lol:

Your my sister, def a beast.