Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

Minoeman: Hey, thanks. I like your sig, by the way. It looks nice.

Boude: I thought I made the molecule smaller, but I must've mixed up the files and posted this one. So....I went back and fixed it up a little. Thanks for the advice. :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Awesome job on the molecules. Love the colours (blue is awesome :) ).

One thing though, the reflection on the front two molecules is fine, but the one at the lower back is wrong..

If you've got each molecule and each bond on its own layer, make a reflection for each, and use Oct/Quad - Reshape/Matte to skew the reflections so even the back lower molecule has a reflection touching it.

Really great job though! KIU. =)

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

nice fix on molecules and maybe you should add a shadow. and the connection from the top atom to the atom on the left could improve a little, don't know how though.

edit:try making the end round to make it fit better, you could do that on all the connections.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

Storm.Shadow: LOL! I always have a good laugh when you write. But don't give up!!! :P

Glad you have a good laugh when I write. I didn't think I was a comedian, but I'll keep my day job. :lol: I would like to see you make a larger version of the molecules. I sense that you are thinking about it.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

@LFC4EVER: Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

@Boude: I don't know if I'll do that in this image; I sense carpal tunnel. :|

@Storm: Well....even larger? I'm not sure. I have to be in the mood for it. But maybe. :wink:

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@Oma: :lol: I was a little distraught with me not being able to open up my .pdn file that I was working on for a while, so I decided something to make me smile...and otherst, too. I'm happy you visited.

@Tramojo: My sisters said the same thing. lol.

@Storm: I basically never had a t.v. at my house; a lot of times I just watched movies in school and unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to draw Tom the cat. I wanted the mouse in the spotlight this time, anyway. :wink:

@Goonfella: That's the point I was trying to get across. :lol:

@Lancadore: Do you want the .pdn files?

@Welshblue: I'm happy you commented on the logo. I did it for freelance graphic design experience that I decided to do not too long ago. The mouse, well, I decided to make the viewers see him from a different perspective and so it would soften the hearts of many. Mice need to survive somehow. :P

@Minoeman: Yeah, they're smart. I had a mouse not too long ago. He ran away one time and came back to our house two days later.

@Boude: LOL. :lol: I know, right? My mouse trap disappeared, too. :lol::lol:

@m2lucky: Thanks. I'm happy you commented. I love bright images. :)

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Awesome mouse. Love it. =)

And those who used to watch Tom & Jerry, and were a tad :oops: about it, i say: Why!? Tom & Jerry was one of the best childhood cartoons ever made. Heck, i'd still watch the odd episode if i had the time. =)

Merry Christmas

Awesome. I love how the personality of the moon is so clear imo. =) I love this piece.

Helen, you should really consider getting Inkscape/Illustrator, because, seriously, you have talent that needs to be used in vectors. Your final pieces can be done in vector, and practice can be done in PDN. =)

Merry Christmas