Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

@Storm.Shadow: You asked me twice, so I used my glossy hearts and made her a balloon. Her mouth is curved at the corners, too, which means she's smiling. I think she's a little happier now. :lol:

*stratches head* Ask you twice? Do you mean, "You don't have to ask me twice?" Or did I misread something here.

I looked at the teddy bear again, and it looks much better. More friendly and the balloon, as I can see, is a copy of your glossy heart pictures. Nice job!

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

I felt so bad that you had to ask me twice. lol. I HAD to add something with the teddy bear so she wouldn't be so lonely. You asked nicely, so I did. :P And yes, those are the hearts I used before. Glad you noticed. :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thanks, lorri. Oh you will gain experience. It took me about a year; I know it's a long time. :P

@Welshblue: No men in white coats will get you because they can't read the mind of an illustrated teddy bear. Thanks for your kind words! :P:P

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

The heart balloon was a stroke of genius Helen. It finishes your picture off perfectly.

I could go on and on but it would get boring :wink: :lol:

A wise bear ? ... she had a look that sort of said, " I know something you don't ..."

Now I've said that out loud on the www. I'll just wait for the men in white coats to come and get me :oops: :D

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that...

Edit: that was a dumb joke. I actually wear a white lab coat all day on the job. :lol:

Thank you Worldnewser and Pete. :)

I'm so happy my flu is finally going away. It felt like ages I haven't done anything in PDN.

*shudders* I hated having the flu. Glad to hear you're up and about, and creating another awesome art. The Murphys seem to be having the time of their lives till that darn cat climbed up the tree.

Love it. Great style you have Helen. Really good job.

But, is it me, or does the Cruise Ship look like a pyramid, instead of a ship? =S

Still a great job though! Floating Pyramid of Giza.. =)

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Thanks, Welshblue. Your words are always so encouraging!

Goonfella: Well, I don't know about that. :lol:

Storm.Shadow: LOL! I always have a good laugh when you write. But don't give up!!! :P

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA