The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I decided to use deviantART to host my plugins from now on, as per Yata's suggestion. (Is this really just a ploy to boost my pageviews? :twisted:)

Anyhow, you can't just host a DLL or ZIP, there has to be a thumbnail to go with it, so I threw this together. I think it's actually pretty cool looking, for a 10 minute job.

(does the preview image also contain a preview of one of my new plugins? yes... but you'll be hard-pressed to find it...:twisted:)

Frosted_Glass__by_illusionaryz.jpg

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Thats pretty slick Aguba.

@ blooper I did all that I simply tweaked it too much. That aside I prefer the rough letters for the feeling i was evolving. If you know about current teleportation experiments ,its really a rough science as of yet and only data has been tested for teleportation.

The roughness in the pic is a result of my having read a lot on the subjest and wanting to leave rough pixels to symbolize bits in stasis ready for transportation.

It is better to not guage art aesthetically but to see if it stirs a feeling before and after explanation.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

^^the sides of the picture (top left) needs to be feathered though... a tip when rotating rectangle stuff, instead of using the :MagicWandTool: tool, use the :RectangleSelectTool: tool and highlight a couple of centimeters wider than the original rectangle, and then rotate by right-clicking then dragging to the desired position. it would look less rugged, so much better!. :) :) 8) :D:) :o :lol: 8)

i posted this same pict before in here but i been messin around with it a lil color wise with the back ground and skin texture i liked the look of it now better then before :Ddomateausscaletrial.png

i got the basics i want in there now all i need to do is shade it in with a few gradients and the shorts color needs to change lol :shock:

Untitledsdff.pngclickmebutton-1.gif

i posted this same pict before in here but i been messin around with it a lil color wise with the back ground and skin texture i liked the look of it now better then before :Dth_domateausscaletrial.png

i got the basics i want in there now all i need to do is shade it in with a few gradients and the shorts color needs to change lol :shock:

is that 100% PDN?

I got Inspired... :oops:

ferrari_fxx.png

a car I made

1191693892_ab4372caa5.jpg

Isn't that Forza for xbox?

yes it is

here's one my nephew made

apparently he's much better than I am :P

1195559191_9750f837f1_o.jpg

great pictures everyone!

Here is a picture of the actual car.