LionsDragon

LionsDragon's Gallery--"Hrafna--Almost Home"

Scooter    117

The worst part about coming back after a long absents is finding a "new kid" showing up and making my already insignificant PDN "skills" even more insignificant :lol: :lol::lol:

Seriously: LionsDragon  spectacular results with the works shown here. My favorite (but in noway slighting the others) is the blue stone and silver Bracelet. The work is  very top drawer. getsmileyCA01OWOH.gif

I'm goinna go over to the corner now  and sulk for a bit ;)

Edited by Scooter
  • Upvote 1

Pixey    1,949

A Lovely wreath - just in time for Christmas kd5.gif  Hope your kitty doesn't dismantle it.

Rickhum    212

Good 1 LD.

Glad to see my comment wasn't lost in translation and

that the 'Queens Australian' lingo is understood in the colonies :-) 

Imaginative and creative work LD

Good onya :-) 

LionsDragon    306

Well...thank you @Rickhum for solving a mystery! When I was a kid about thirty years ago, "round tuit" signs were briefly in fashion in the area where I lived (Upper Midwestern US). I always kind of wondered where they came from. Your comment made me think of the signs that hung in my mom and aunt's kitchens, so I made one so the forums had everything. :)

• Upvote 1

Pixey    1,949

Well I'll be!  I had to look up what a Round Tuit was on Google :mrred:.  Today I learned another thing from @LionsDragon smileys-flowers-875046.gif

• Upvote 1

lynxster4    887
10 hours ago, Pixey said:

Well I'll be!  I had to look up what a Round Tuit was on Google :mrred:.  Today I learned another thing from @LionsDragon smileys-flowers-875046.gif

Don't feel bad, Pixey...I had to look it up also. I have never heard that term before!!   :mrgreen:

Thanks, LionsDragon!!   :D

Edited by lynxster4
  • Upvote 1

Eli    772

Happy Holidays to you too LionsDragon! That is a very warm place (I have just an electric heater on the wall).