Jake2k's Personal Gallery! (Updated 4/6)

jake2k

LOL "Word art" - Pyro made fun of that on the tut you're talking about.

If you mean, 3D text, Expiration just posted this link to it on his gallery

I don't know what you mean by juice or liquid -- I think you might be thinking of what's supposed to be, and looks like to me, glare, or reflection.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

No, I think he was talking about the one Jake posted in the Sig/Avvy Umbrella,

Here it is:

Just messin around:

toxicwaterqd3.png

Its filled with a greenish "liquid." You can even see some bubbles in it. :D

Very cool Jake.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Oh, sorry about the mix-up CJ

In regards to the GIF Animator -- Mircosoft works, but there's major quality loss because you can't manually choose the compression.

I personally use Easy GIF Animator -- which ihas free for 15 uses. After that, unless you figure out something better, you can buy it (it's not very expensive). I think unistalling it and removing all of the files except setup, and then reinstalling should allow you to restart the trial period.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

You should, T_Lh. I have faith that you own a well of talent that rarely is expressed, probably mostly because of time constraints.

---

@Jake (and I quote): dude i love the new sig!

Really, Jake, you make me wonder how on earth I got the signature award. I can only attribute it to the fact that you were less active at that time, and thus less well known by many new members.

And then there's barkbark00... :?

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Wow Jake - really, awesome - your tech sig is so cool - very sci-fi- and you made it blue (yay) :lol:

Really great job - it seems a bit sharper than your other green one, I like it a lot

Nab

@Jake (and I quote): dude i love the new sig!

Really, Jake, you make me wonder how on earth I got the signature award. I can only attribute it to the fact that you were less active at that time, and thus less well known by many new members.

And then there's barkbark00... :?

Yeah, all 3 of you...with the sig thingy, I am watching you 3 :)

All have very nice styles.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]