Jake2k's Personal Gallery! (Updated 4/6)

jake2k

Wow Jake - cool new effect - how did you manage to get it to curve??

I can't figure it out! is it all hand done, or did you use things such as Gaussian or some sort of distort?

I can't wait until you release some info...

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

There was some heavy use of the alpha mask plugin on this piece I can assure you, but to save time I just made one big bubble and copy/pasted then resized them so thats why there kinda jaggy ;)

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

man your new sig put's everyone else to shame i guess i have to stop being lazy and actually make something decent for myself

hmm it seems everyone is going for robot like sigs and avatars latly is it some kind of trend :P

anyway keep up the great work

recently converted from photoshop

punoutofboundsnorm12.png

I see you applied many elements from your tut to achieve it - what's "A L" stand for? :P

Kinda looks like a really sweet arrow too, great job on the concept, I like it

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Well I was bored so I looked around my desk for something to make a logo for and I saw Altec Lansing on my speakers so I set out to make a logo with A and L :mrgreen:

If someone wants to use the logo just ask ;)

As always thanks for the kind words and to all those who requested a tut on my tech sigs, I will be making a tut on the techniques used to make them but I can't give you an exact step by step tut because theres too many different things that can be done with these kinda sigs... if that makes any sense o_O

As always thanks for the kind words and to all those who requested a tut on my tech sigs, I will be making a tut on the techniques used to make them but I can't give you an exact step by step tut because theres too many different things that can be done with these kinda sigs... if that makes any sense o_O

Totally make sense! :)

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]