The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

i like them, your a good drawer, how did you draw them if you dont mind sharing :)

these ones here were in a book i have, i simple just drew them in PDN with the line/curve tool, easy enough, i always try to break an image down when im drawing it, i just think about the shapes its made up of, i draw the shape then erase the unneeded portion. just like when you sketch something on paper.

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

cool, i have used a Wacom, i have one, they are pretty fun to mess around with, it actually can really help with accuracy

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

sometimes it amazing me how easy some of the complex pictures are to draw when you break them down, i can draw a portrait using only circles squares and triangles. its just cool to me how simple this stuff is when you think before you act! lol :lol:

illl do some more tommorow :P night for now

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Some more experimenting with glass textures...

GlassRodTest640.png

I don't know if it's allowed here, but can I express hatred of your person for extreme graphic program capability at the same time as using words like (**deleted string of forbidden expletives**) "amazing" "awesome" "spectacular" and "where's the tutorial for that work?!"

That's on a level I can only admire and envy.

mastzg2.png

100% paint.net

One sad attempt at a sig, but it's all about the intellectual property rights anyways.

@cjmcguinness: WOW!!! :shock: - very nice (glass effect)!
i just wish there was a glass tut, it would probably be long, but it would be nice for a "basic glass tut"
"amazing" "awesome" "spectacular" and "where's the tutorial for that work?!" That's on a level I can only admire and envy.
...And CJ... :shock: I must learn the secrets of glass...

Thanks for all the comments. As for a tutorial, I (and many others) requested similar from Ash a while back when he was posting fantastic glass/ice work. Ash was reluctant to post a tutorial, and I can now understand why. There is no hard and fast method; the effect can be achieved in many different ways - each of my three glass pieces, while using similar methods (Shape 3D), have started with a different base image and utilised varying combinations of effects, adjustments, layers, colours, curves and layer blend modes - it feel it would be quite difficult to produce a standardised tutorial.

In a way, I'm kind of glad that there was no established tutorial for this. It forced me to work this out for myself. It's all about experimentation and practise, practise, practise. I'm really still learning this technique myself, each new piece teaches me something new. Perhaps further down the line when I've established some standardized method that produces consistent results I will write up a tutorial.

-CJ

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

thanks ncfan that's a pretty nice club to belong to.

and I agree with cjmcguinness I made much the same remarks about the so many variances way back when I did some of these images in my gallery on DA. I give some hints in among the comments .... but concluded there was just so many variations of color and curves+ combo's it was near impossible to do a tut.

http://omagrandmother.deviantart.com/ar ... s-66500906 scroll down and read the comments

http://omagrandmother.deviantart.com/ar ... w-66515485

one of my favourites

and I'm still trying to get just so nice of a water fall again. come close but never as fine as this one.

http://omagrandmother.deviantart.com/ar ... t-66520038

all 100% Paint.Net

You can try gradients.

try creating an gradient.

also an good tip is to use an gradient but setting the secondary color to transparancy 0 :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

The first thing i dont understand.

I think , select the object with ellipse , Add new layer , add gradient, radial blur at default settings to soften the edges.?

for the second thing , i would suggest to crop it (ctrl+shift+x) and then save it , and then add, its the best way

Glad to help you!

Greets Bugster

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

The fractal is rendered of Apophysis

But edited in Paint.NET

*Levels , Curves+ , Border(Weird Border isn't it ;) )

WHATZ.png