The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

the eye tut using shape 3D is a cool way to do it, but personally i think it looks kinda cheesey.

Oh really?

Again I refer to one of my work which used my Cheesey eye tut.

Angelina_Jolie_in_Beowulf_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

LOL! It's easy to knock something when you don't realize it's full potential. Anyways I've been up a little late tonight working on this (100% PDN trying to get away from stock images, .pdn available):

zeldabg.jpg

Click for the full 1024x768 at my deviant art

Hopefully I'll have more soon, my deviant art account is looking pretty scarce.

@Oma: you rock!

Here's another effort from me at making realistic glass - still not 100% happy, but I think it's better than the first.

GlassTable640.png

^^ As always, clickety-click to view larger size and download the full 1600x1200 version ^^

I request a tut! :P

I really like it, I always wanted work with a bit 3D.. ( I hope you can tut this :D )

Back.

@ thirdstreettito: Why do you think we want this? The pictorium is too cluttered. But I do like the quote. But with the amount of work you put into the border and background you have put too much emphasis on the text

@ k.diggenaro: You just got burnned

@ Jake2K: I love hitman. That is a really great peice you have. I just started using Cinema4d, and am scavenging the google for some tuts.

signature.png

so here's a skin tone thing I did that I made for a tut but apparently its not good enough except for this pictorium. please someone tell me why this got locked

set the canvas to 400x300 and take out all the white

empt.png

fil in a small area with a basic skin tone. In my case I used EDAA93 duplicate it and set color balance to r 35

empt-1.png

use frosted glass

empt-2.png

useing the origional, crop around the rectangle and get rid of all the extra fuzz

duplicate the origional again

empt-3.png

use color balance on the newly duplicated layer

empt-4.png

now do frosted glass again

empt-5.png

again get rid of all the extra fuzz

now change the opacity (or however its spelled) on both duplicated layers to 156

empt-6.png

MERGE don't flatten

your ending result should be like this

ZOOM OUT

empt-7.png

ZOOM IN

empt-8.png

ENJOY!!

also note if you use the shape 3d with it, set the rgb lighting to

r 255

g 180

b 162

should look like this

empt-9.png

sig.jpg

~97% of teens won't stand up for Anything. Put this on your sig if you're one of the 3% who've fallen down trying.

Oh, and there's 3 types of people in this world...

Why does nobody say anything about mine? I feel unwanted....

don't worry.. just keep posting people will comment :)

thats just like me ill make somthing and only people i feel like are my friends and are nice will respond :D lol. also i see it with posting. ill post then no one else will post. we acn just be unwanted together :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Why does nobody say anything about mine? I feel unwanted....

I know the feeling all too well. :cry:

@ jake2k - That. Is. Slick. :wink:

---

I started working with space recently... yay space!!

th_beginning.jpg

th_infinity.jpg

And this one was me trying to define 'random crackles'... I ended up with stained glass. :/

th_infinityglass.jpg

---

And finally...

lostnail.png

I spy my grass tutorial! :D

The text does seem out of place... it may seem a little difficult, but you might want to consider making the grass look like it's resting on the hill. The top line will be smaller and every line will progressively increase in size until you get to the bottom, which will be the largest. From there, you could also add a few extra patches of grass in front of the text to add to the illusion.

well ...... that face isn't one of your best works. not sure how to put this other than definitely not tut material.

I think you are missing the point totally this is Paint.Net not mspaint. loose the old thinking and let your self feel the program. you've got great basic art sense and good foundation skills in using mspaint for so long.... but it is the fact you've used mspaint that's holding your work back from really taking off artistically with using a diferent style of program.

My suggestion is to try something outside of your past experience for awhile until you get used to thinking Paint.Net and not thinking at all of conversion of mspaint processes. :wink:

Go wild ...do some totally abstract things, use one or two effects daily pictures and no no no pencil for awhile.

feel the art, don't think the art.

Thanks oma, maybe ill try to use PDNs effects this week like you suggested, im making some cartoon characters maybe ill use the effects for that.

Ash that actually does look really good, I think you and oma are right that i just need to start thinking PDN and not MS paint, its a bad habit i need to break :lol:

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

so here's a skin tone thing I did that I made for a tut but apparently its not good enough except for this pictorium. please someone tell me why this got locked

Maybe adding this to Oma's Basic Face tut would be a better idea, PM and ask her.

And the fact that not many commented, means..you still have some learning to do before others will ask for tuts.

Good luck. Keep at it.

Ash that actually does look really good, I think you and oma are right that i just need to start thinking PDN and not MS paint, its a bad habit i need to break :lol:

If you stop with all the MSpaint talk and really work hard to make something cool using PDN, then I forgive you, or else... :!: :evil: :!:

With all the tools and effect, PDN makes it much easier, if you want me to do that same thing in MSpaint..I guess I can.

But takes much more time, and that's something I don't wanna waste. :idea:

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]