Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Agreed. That's some good stuff! Mind if I ask how you got the shapes to twist? :)

:roll:

i was kinda thinking the same thing, and that came from TLh

Take off, hoseheads! I was asking about the shapes, not the twist! :P

There was a small part of me that held out hope that it wasn't a pre-rendered fractal...

Wow :shock: So many pictures :D It is beautiful! Salu, your picture is really amazing and beautiful!

Maybe I have more time for made a pair image's next week...

th_beginning.jpg

My first crack at spacescapes. :D

The land was Terragen of course, but everything else (including effects applied to make the terrain less bland) were Paint.NET... of course.

ive made an avi to match my sig.

newavi1.jpg

whad you guys think

It is beautiful, matchs with your signature :)

thanks :D and actually it doesnt match it is (part of) my sig lol. i just added a little bar code and let it rule you lol

ive made an avi to match my sig.

newavi1.jpg

whad you guys think

It is beautiful, matchs with your signature :)

thanks :D and actually it doesnt match it is (part of) my sig lol. i just added a little bar code and let it rule you lol

Lol, but it's forms and colors ;):D

bloodscaleah9.th.png

The grainy bars are sort of cool, but the ball in the center seems out of place somehow. It doesn't seem like it transitions in quite smooth enough. Try brightening the entire thing a little bit or bring it down a few notches in the center light spot.

spacereflectdp3.th.bmp

Very interesting. The background, though simplistic, is a very nice looking effect. I don't really think the earth was the best subject for it though.

clay tile not sure how I'm going to work this one into the Indiana jones picture but I'm going to try. might need to darken it a bit more. :idea:

claytile.png

You seriously did that on PdN? Wow. Nice job. :wink:

The pool of water doesn't look that great though.

Yup. 100% PdN (besides the land of course. :wink:)

As for the water, I agree it's a little off... The original idea behind the scene was much different... then it slowly ended up being what it is now. :lol:

---

clay tile not sure how I'm going to work this one into the Indiana jones picture but I'm going to try. might need to darken it a bit more. :idea:

claytile.png

I don't know how it would fit in there either... but it looks great! :D

It is a little bright though. More like a highly polished bronze or copper now. :P

after learning how to make a pretty good looking eyeball in the tutorials i went crazy after stumbling across this picture tell me what you think

before

800px-Sunflowers.jpg

and here it is acid laist

eyesunflower.jpg