The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@k.digennaro . i love your pencil art. you really need to make an basic tut ;)

@Dc. Nice head you made there !

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

@k.digennaro . i love your pencil art. you really need to make an basic tut ;)

@Dc. Nice head you made there !

id love to do that, but it would be a huge tut, cus itd basically be a break down of the drawing and how to recreate it, maybe ill make it and post in here first and see what you guys think

d.c. looking really good, happy to not see the back of his shiny head :P he was looking like a monk before :P lol

edit :...oops i did it again...double posted....sorry :oops:

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Im trying to recreate an painting ==> making ordinary pictures a bit of .... painting art.

i use this technique a lot so i can just render an picture of me like i did it with pencil or line curve tool. also, if you run Alpha mask on it , the white becomes completly transparant so u can use it very effective

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

Not really, i used a lot of things to make it perfect. please note that the picture is colored. stripping an primary color would never work ;)

And also: its Bugster :)

WHATZ.png