The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Okay. but did you be smart and said to OMA that she need to make pictures for one week with at least 2 stock images in it? ;)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

heres the next line of my cartoon characters :P i took a different approach on these cus my computer wasnt working last night, there hand drawn ill redraw them in PDN later. you guys get a sneak peak :P

images1.jpg

edit: lol sorry ther at different angles i just scanned them in

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

(Psst! Ctrl+G! :-))

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

control g? wat does that do? lol

Try it and see. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

the pencil tool on PDN is amazing, the soldier wasnt scanned in actually, but i drew some sketches of some monsters last night and thought id try to scan them in, im really happy with how its working out, i may start doing it more often. just remember every image is made out of shapes, if you can break things down it makes it easy. heres an example

car12.jpg

p.s:(if you new that sorry lol)

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War