The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

This is my last word on this topic, since this post also pollutes the Pictorium. What I wanted to say in my "post scriptum" is that everyone should publish here only its best pictures. There is no requirement that they are all excellent pictures: simply do your best and then post it here. I worked on PdN for a month before posting something, and I now try to maintain the number of my post at a minimum to increase the average quality of them (and therefore the average quality of the Pictorium). As an example, I think we should avoid to post here a picture only for requesting suggestions on how to improve it. There may be a place specifically assigned to this sake.

Bye

Pyjo.

Post Scriptum: I don't want to be boring, but I have something to say about the use of the Pictorium. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that it should be a collection of the best pictures from the PdN users community, and possibly comments on them. A guest visiting it should say: "oh, what beautiful things you can do with PdN!". An exibition of the power of the gradient tool with enormous, useless pictures or debating on which tool is more powerful pollutes the Pictorium. I think we all should avoid pollution, if possible. Thanks.

I missed this part of your post, and I Agree with this.

New comers can come in and see just what PDN can really do, usually will make them want to try PDN even more.

I would disagree. Why not create a thread called "PDN Showcase" or something and let the mods populate it with what they believe are the best photos? People need a place to say "hey look at what I made! :)" and I think the pictorium is that place.

so I'm going to try the freehand drawing contest. this cheats a bit but its my practice car. any hints or advise before I start the actual car for the contest?

the cheats are the rays coloring in the hubcaps and the reflection. everything else is tools only.

firstcar.jpg

based on this drawing tut

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/ ... -cars2.htm

Nice Oma, i only can wish you a good luck in the contest. Same time when you working with reality someone has to work on the other side. Started to make a knight today. Second try do create a character in pnd.(first was monkey). Very basical atm and im out of ideas atm how to go on. So im taking a little little brake and then i will continue.

firstspaceknight.png

sigwamprojxx.png

this iz my new image...... i called it TRIDOX.........it has fire,liquid and solid(metal) in it....a special one to me till now as its my first picture whose idea i started from the very beginning...this is the pic which turned out similar to what i thought before starting to take on it....production5.jpg

so I'm going to try the freehand drawing contest. this cheats a bit but its my practice car. any hints or advise before I start the actual car for the contest?

It needs a better wet floor effect.

I think you are not selecting where you want your reflection to go before running the effect.

Look at the picture in step 3: http://boltbait.googlepages.com/reflections

Hi. I made this today so tell me what you think, please.

th_cigar.jpg

Makes me think of the cigarettes I tried awhile back. :D

http://eulogy-dignity.deviantart.com/ar ... k-71555430

Very nice! :D

Vanipeaches its awsome but it dusnt seem thick enough for 20...

p.s. smokin is bad for you

See the Surgeon General's warning on the side of mine. :P

It needs a better wet floor effect.

I think you are not selecting where you want your reflection to go before running the effect.

Look at the picture in step 3: http://boltbait.googlepages.com/reflections

right o got the instructions from both you and cjmcguinness that's exactly what I'd been doing incorrectly. That is why I love the pictorium, great place to pick up tips and tricks.

thanks all.

I've finally gotten around to experimenting with creating glass (a-la Ash, et-al). This is my first serious attempt.

th_GlassonGlass600.png

^^Clickety-click to view larger size and download the full 1600x960 version^^

Oh My God, it is really really beautiful!!

Yeahh it looks really good :D

Thanks guys, glad you liked it.

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png