The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

i thought id do a little comparison on MS paint vs. PDN, making gradients, personally i like the convince of PDN's gradients but i still like making them in MS paint, at least the more advanced ones.(im awhere this same method can be done in PDN its just the traditional way to make a gradient on MS paint not killing your self with the pencil tool :mrgreen:)

A few PDN Gradients (you all know what these look like, ill just do a couple examples)

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

Now MS paint, now iono how familiar you guys are with this program, although these gradients take longer to make than PDN where talking PDN takes 5 seconds, these take 15 seconds.

Gradient1.jpg

graident5.jpg

gradient4.jpg

gradient3.jpg

gradient2.jpg

So what do you think? i personally go for PDN's now for convince, but sometimes in a background ill go into MS paint and make up a quick gradient thats more complex, love to here some input on this!

Thanks

Kevin

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

me too bugster because of all of the other features and the convenience or everything, i just kinda like how i can mess around with my gradients on MS paint, hopefully it wont take long to learn how to do that on PDN im sure you can. i just have a lot of experience with MS pain and a lot of time invested on how different things work in MS paint, but now i use probally 99 percent PDN for everything :mrgreen:

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

This is my first post in the forum...and this is 2 say my picture done with a lot of use of shape3d plugin

Welcome :)

It that my eye tut I see in there somewhere? :D

actually both the bed and the black masks r both started out with ur shape3d tut on eye.........i later did some more operations on them to get the masks first....if u see the masks have some special shine of light blue..........i later used cylindrical and some more distortions....then later i again took the initial eye and again used distortions to arrtive at the bed

This is my first post in the forum...and this is 2 say my picture done with a lot of use of shape3d plugin

That's a pretty sweet abstract you've got going there. Welcome to the forums! Hope to see more from you. :)

thanq wither for ur comment....

this is my second pic i made....this took a bit less of time........

12243_287e178e81a138b4038db300cc75083a

The water is shallow here. Come and see that strange fish!

Fish.jpg

Bye

Pyjo.

Post Scriptum: I don't want to be boring, but I have something to say about the use of the Pictorium. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that it should be a collection of the best pictures from the PdN users community, and possibly comments on them. A guest visiting it should say: "oh, what beautiful things you can do with PdN!". An exibition of the power of the gradient tool with enormous, useless pictures or debating on which tool is more powerful pollutes the Pictorium. I think we all should avoid pollution, if possible. Thanks.