Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

i made a couple sigs today, ones completely done and i think the other has good potential but im not sure what to do with it from here. Which one do you guys like better? what else can i do to the one with the car to make it look better? (BTW im making the car one into a sig cus i cant figure out how to color it :P)

sig222.jpg

^^^^^

Not sure what else to do with this one, i almost want the car to have a ghost effect, and i might add some text across it when i get the picture right.

Sig12.jpg

^^^^^

I really like this one i was going to make a army/navy sig because i myself am joining the marines soon, instead of hand drawing this one like the other i found this picture doing a yahoo search for army, it wasnt quite what i was going for but i thought it looked amazing blended with the background i created. Leme no how it looks

Thanks guys!

Kevin

G'day all,

I got a plasma ball for Christmas and I decided to try and recreate it in Paint.Net.

So far I've got a basic image of it, but I'm stuck on how to make the pole in the center more 3D and my the ball look more spherical also making the lines that come out of the center pole.

Example: http://www.urbanjunkie.co.uk/shopimages ... %20350.jpg

and this is my image so far

plasmaballev5.png

any hints/tips?

Wow, uh! Is that 100% Paint.NET goodness? :o

Edit: read the dA page on it. It appears that it is! Congratulations!

@ spike

yeah, I used 3d shape on the pole, I added to few effects to it (Engrave / Emboss, Brightness / Contrast and Glow) to try and get the look of a pole with rings around it (couldn't think of a better description). They didn't really work well with 3d shape though, but it was the best I could come up with.

Waza. Nice k dieg on that band logo, only thing is just the font maybe.

Nice Knowitall.

I updated my monkey :)

devilmonkey-1.png

A touch of Redial blur.

"Redial" blur? Classic! :lol:

:? ah bloody potato :lol:

th_cup.jpg

I'm determined to make glass... Come Hell or high water I'm getting glass!

I decided to try something more uniquely shaped than a ball.

As I've told Madhatter yesterday, you need to "align" the object better with the background so it looks like the object is resting nicely on the background, not tliting with nothing to hold it up.

Glass edges needs to be much more defined.

Keep at it.

Okay people ,

i like al the glass effects!

thats just plain awesome!

keep the good work coming !

my art teacher in the 8th grade showed me this technique with tempra paint and a sharpie marker, i decided to give it a try on PDN, i kinda want to sharpen the image up alittle and maybe use a glaussian blur or a motion, the drawing obviously not done yet, but i think you can see the effect im going for, what do you guys think?

soldier12.jpg

^^^

sorry i no its small, i was going to turn it into an avatar.

I Tried to remake the avatar of the Da on usedHONDA

i got Three results :

And whit border *special for Ncfan51* :wink:

I'd reccomend using sharpen on the white diamond gradients to make it look more like a reflective glare...just an idea

My try at a tutorial, I hope that is nice :D

Into_your_veins_Button_by_HaPK.jpg

If you made that without the glare and reflection it would of looken like a red wormhole.

th_abstract2.jpg

th_abstract.jpg

Started out playing with MadJik's new Sine Curve plugin. ... Then I started doing all kinds of other stuff to it. haha

wow! I've been busy this week but did a quick troll thru the pictorium tonight. see we have a few new people joining us and some early works by them posted here look very good.

look forward to seeing more from knowitall6 XQse martje UFWhoa

@wither your work lately has been sensational I especially like the two sincurve pieces. and your glass work is A++

@bugster those avatars you had up this week are real good some of your best work I'd say. the first one I think was the better of the two real clean clear colors. you might have brightened the second a bit too much.

@K digernnaro gee hope I spelt that correct. I really wish that pic was done bigger that looks like a tichnique I'd enjoy trying.

@Hapk welcome see you've mastered a few of the tuts.

enjoyed the pictorium tonight now I'm off to play with paint.net and see what I can conjure up.