The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

i made this logo for my band actually this is all done on MS paint, im going to design the logo but i was wondering what you guys thought of it. im debating wheter to start from stratch or not, its all 100% MS paint right now, all fre handed.

design3.jpg

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

haha thanks dia, ya smoothing stuff out in MS paint is quite difficult :P, this drawing is the one that inspired me to look for another program, then i found pdn :P, maybe ill recreate this in PDN later.

*BTW wat do you think of my sig*first sig on these forums*background image not drawn by me*

japannese.jpg

Nice editing, Wither. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

i made a couple sigs today, ones completely done and i think the other has good potential but im not sure what to do with it from here. Which one do you guys like better? what else can i do to the one with the car to make it look better? (BTW im making the car one into a sig cus i cant figure out how to color it :P)

sig222.jpg

^^^^^

Not sure what else to do with this one, i almost want the car to have a ghost effect, and i might add some text across it when i get the picture right.

Sig12.jpg

^^^^^

I really like this one i was going to make a army/navy sig because i myself am joining the marines soon, instead of hand drawing this one like the other i found this picture doing a yahoo search for army, it wasnt quite what i was going for but i thought it looked amazing blended with the background i created. Leme no how it looks

Thanks guys!

Kevin

japannese.jpg

G'day all,

I got a plasma ball for Christmas and I decided to try and recreate it in Paint.Net.

So far I've got a basic image of it, but I'm stuck on how to make the pole in the center more 3D and my the ball look more spherical also making the lines that come out of the center pole.

Example: http://www.urbanjunkie.co.uk/shopimages ... %20350.jpg

and this is my image so far

plasmaballev5.png

any hints/tips?