The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Oo, fonts is my weakest side, so really nice fontmaster Olav. Ofcorse great job on the firey text too theman, little bit blurred too much only.

I made an old walls texture, which im not going to show. But here's a sphere for 3d fans.

publicsphere.png

sigwamprojxx.png

Oo, fonts is my weakest side, so really nice fontmaster Olav. Ofcorse great job on the firey text too theman, little bit blurred too much only.

I made an old walls texture, which im not going to show. But here's a sphere for 3d fans.

publicsphere.png

it looks like one of those mind tricks where you cant see which way it is. in or out :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

New signature:

excellent, I really like that a lot, if I could add it as a favorite like on deviantart, I would haha

edit: here's my post

I made B&W picture of a friend on mine, I cut her out and made it look like she was in another bedroom instead. There's a colored version still in the works as I'm trying to make it look as close to natural as possible (lighting and hue differences between the portrait and background).

Jolene006bedroom1.png

777! Yay!

@Karma Blue: your karma just turned red :) lolz

@Oma: Really awesome tank. And yeah, I think war makes a lot of people sad :cry: I mean, it doesn't make them happy (I hope)

Another abstract, this time using zoom blur with a mandelbrot fractal piece. To me it looks like a sundown with the buildings at a diagonal slant, but that's just me. :?

cit.png