The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Salu, that's really good. I don't know what to say about improving, because, it doesn't need any!

I call it...optical delusional. Why? I'm not really sure. lol :lol:

randomtwist.png

It's like that wave effect tutorial. But this one, I figured out myself!

light bulb..XD

lightblub.png

chew on it and tell me where i can improve.. btw this is just a test :D

That looks nice, but the glass part looks too opaque. not that I could do any better

Oh and also, the metal part looks a little crowded.

But that's just my opinion... :wink:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

light bulb..XD

lightblub.png

chew on it and tell me where i can improve.. btw this is just a test :D

i have a little sommat for you. in the left corner below the circular bit there is a small square where it joins its a bit blured hope this can help you improve :) its not as bad on the right. i thinks its where youve joined them. :) im always here to help :)

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

sigbgbs5.png

I'm still a paint.net noob, but i'm working on it. I just thought that was a cool-ish signature background.

Don't mind the tag, by the way.

Thanks for the comps on the earlier pieces, and I'd like to say that im happy that everyone seems to be moving away from all the abstracts. Some of them were cool but it really started getting annoying there for awhile haha, anyway here's another one, not too great but I'm still learning haha:

idkfg3.png

Terrain made with Terragen, everything else PDN.

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

Looks good jake2k. The one thing I'm horrible at in pdn is landscape/outside-like pictures. The one thing I'm good at coincidentally is abstracts. :oops: :lol:

The planet in the background could use a little work, along with the water in that hole. Of course, I am just being extremely nit picky because I am jelous on how you used the two programs to create something that good. :wink:

signature.png

I like the planet one, I do think that the terrain could have done without the water though, not everything has water, But it still looks nice.

Paint & Palette v1.0

The paint still doesn't look that real, but I'm working on it.* :)

*not really

PaintPalette-3.png

And an abstract...

Abstract1.png

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

@ Expiration - That's pretty sweet. If you're going for realism, real paint wouldn't fade out quite like that.

----

Another Ps conversion attempt. [link]

I'm having trouble making the edge less apparent without making it fuzzy.

pdnglassorb.png