The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

a glass orb thats actually pretty cool

TS9CRYSTALSTRINGORB---------.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

Hey Great Job with the pics everyone --

Mods- sorry for posting so often- I'm just in a 'PDNning' Spirit :lol:

Here's the original pic that I made, which I later made into my sig: (Split it up into 4 Quadrants, because imageshack and photobucket wouldn't let me upload 1024x1280 -- I realize it's not perfectly aligned):

40931008jk7.png36500622cm1.png

54534738vf3.png19039660sa5.png

90% PDN 10% Stock image of a rocky surface. (Even though I now realize I could have just made it :|

Comments?

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Hey Great Job with the pics everyone --

Mods- sorry for posting so often- I'm just in a 'PDNning' Spirit :lol:

Here's the original pic that I made, which I later made into my sig: (Split it up into 4 Quadrants, because imageshack and photobucket wouldn't let me upload 1024x1280 -- I realize it's not perfectly aligned):

90% PDN 10% Stock image of a rocky surface. (Even though I now realize I could have just made it :|

Comments?

looks good, but why didn't resize it?

I didn't resize it because i wanted it in all it's 'glory'. If I made it smaller, which yes- i tried it out - it didn't look as cool.

Thanks for the tut request The Silent!

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

i know it doesnt look much different, but i went back and made some of the edges more smooth and stuff. sorry if it doesnt seem detectable.

@ nab sure, because i want to make a planet other then the exploding ones :o

TS9CRYSTALSTRINGORB---------.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

Hey- (Notice: I didn't follow this tut in making my planets)

Planet Tutorial

- and good job on the pic

meh, like you rplanets better. like the ones from halo :D:D:D

p.s. out of the 452 games of halo online and mutpliplayer, and the two tournaments, ive never been beaten at any halo game, and won one of the tournaments. it mgiht be cuz i have more first persons then any other and i grew up with them :twisted:

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

idk. i was going to make them into ornaments but forgot the little tablet thingys that go on the top of them.

redandbluetiledballs.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

ok, this will be the last time i will be posting this but because ir elay like this i wanted to give it the effect of above water. sorry to any one whos anoyed.

TS9CRYSTALSTRINGORB---inwater.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

HEY, NICE! seriously, good for a begginer. you followed a tut for that? im gonig to look that one up cuz i havent read that one before.

heres a beginer= :AntiAliasingOff:

heres a dude thats not perfect but doesnt suck, like me :AntiAliasingOn:

your in the middle so far. :D

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial