The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Someone was asking about a pine Christmas tree. Try the gen tree plugin. I love it. I have been working on a tree but it is far from done. It will give you an idea.

tree1.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Nice!

What is the name of the font you are using? Can you also teach me how to make a fractal like that?

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I didn't know what blending mode I should set the snow layer to so I picked Color Burn (or was it Dodge?).

It's good for my first snow effect though. :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

This literally will not make sense unless you watch the 300 PG trailer on youtube!

(

)

300tz3.png

:) This was basically just a quick image I made to test out my new graphics tablet!

aatwo is back! :D

it looks like boltbait!

oops... did i say that aloud? dont hit me to hard.... please? :P

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

DoNotFallDownStairs.png

Do not fall down stairs? :P

cool but if youd add some gloss it would look tuns betta. :D

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA