The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@the-silent-9

1. Don't double post so much.

2. I did add gloss/glass.

ok, i realy am getting a bit anoyed. stop correcting me. and if you did add gloss, add more.

edit= a signature i made for a friend.

directorsignature.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

Merry christmas everyone! heres a sighn to warn you about them angels!

EDIT= there is a typo in the picture and i know that!

touchedbyanangelsighn.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

Lol. That family guy episode was funny.

It could use a transparent background though. Also, some feathering and it would be perfect.

yeah, i think ill work on it either later, after dinner, or tomorrow after. school

p.s family guy rules!

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

I need to learn how to use Terragen. That's amazing... :shock: x20

I've decided to start working on a new S3D project. A drumset again, but much larger and from behind the set and with a lot more detail (the last one, admittedly, was just a bunch of cylinders vaguely positioned over each other.). ... Wish me luck and inspiration. :)

(Would it be copyright infringement (or possibly sacrilege) to put official brand-names on the cymbals and such?)

Someone was asking about a pine Christmas tree. Try the gen tree plugin. I love it. I have been working on a tree but it is far from done. It will give you an idea.

That might have been me like 5 pages ago....and yes, I know. I have the gentree plugin. I was thinking about using it....but then again I've had it for six months, been messing around with it ever since I got it, and have made nothing more than a curvy branch with some other branches on it looking like literally nothing :evil: I have no clue how to make anything good out of it. And I can't seem to figure out what keywords to search for to find the original topic. Any tips on what coordinates I should use?

btw, that IS an excellent tree. Try using the Polygon/Stars plugin to make the star on your tree

@wither--no, I don't think so because after all it is a piece of art. Besides, if people haven't been caught copyright infringing for uploading Doctor Who pisodes on youtube, I doubt if they're gonna jail u for it :)

(Would it be copyright infringement (or possibly sacrilege) to put official brand-names on the cymbals and such?)

Not unless you tried to make money off the images. (That's actually overly simplified, but for all intents and purposes, it's close enough)

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

At least on this forum.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I didn't think it would be copyright infringement, and now I don't feel quite like it's sacrilege now that it's even better than I had hoped. :)

I decided to focus on the cymbals for now. I'm hoping that the color and logo (position wise) is real-ish.

cymbal.png

Zildjian logo from here

Also, I've decided to get the texture nailed before I start constructing the drums. One of my favorite color schemes (besides my own white kit) is a red "glitter" effect. This page is the best example I could find. I like the red<-->black gradient of the first set, but want it to feature the 'glitter' of the silver shells below it. Any suggestions?

shelltexture.jpg

Thanks verndewd

worldnewser these were the setting I used numbers from top down, 92, 44, 16, 0, 6, 22. Releif on, inner shadow on and moved to bottom (You just have to play with that one) I don't know how many layers I used, at least 30. A great deal of rotate/zoom duplicating and flipping layers. Canvas 800X1200. Ash's tutorial for tree trunk and believe it or not I used madjik's radial colors plugin for the tree stand. I don't even want to try and explain how I did that. Hope that helps.

Playing with radial colors

radialcolors.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Good morning to everyone. I'm new to computer graphics and image editing. I installed Paint.NET about a month ago and I found it very simple and powerful, so I started playing with it.

This is by now my best work. I'm quite satified with it.

2Eyes.jpg

It is 100% pdn.

The wood surface was done with: Noise, Motion Blur, Polar Inversion, Relief, Rotate/Zoom.

The eyeballs with: Clouds, Zoom Blur, Brightness/Contrast, Ellipse, Gaussian Blur, Shape3D.

The light/shadow effects with: Gradient, Ellipse, Gaussian Blur, Primary Color Difference to -Alpha.

At the end, Flatten and Soften Portrait.

I made also my own moon:

Moon.jpg

I used only Clouds, Sparkles, and Shape3D.

I hope you will like my work.

Bye,

Pyjo.

Good morning to everyone. I'm new to computer graphics and image editing. I installed Paint.NET about a month ago and I found it very simple and powerful, so I started playing with it.

This is by now my best work. I'm quite satified with it.

2Eyes.jpg

It is 100% pdn.

The wood surface was done with: Noise, Motion Blur, Polar Inversion, Relief, Rotate/Zoom.

The eyeballs with: Clouds, Zoom Blur, Brightness/Contrast, Ellipse, Gaussian Blur, Shape3D.

The light/shadow effects with: Gradient, Ellipse, Gaussian Blur, Primary Color Difference to -Alpha.

At the end, Flatten and Soften Portrait.

I made also my own moon:

Moon.jpg

I used only Clouds, Sparkles, and Shape3D.

I hope you will like my work.

Bye,

Pyjo.

One of the best 1st post I've seen in a while. welcome to the forum.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

@ Pyjo - That's amazingly well done. Welcome to the Wonderful World of Paint.NET.

---

I've been working on my shell texture, and I think I've got it! Now that I have the colors down I'll just need to make about 50 layers of drumset.... :|

drumshells.png

Which looks best? I'll leaning towards the top right. But I want a second opinion. :D

@ Pyjo - That's amazingly well done. Welcome to the Wonderful World of Paint.NET.

---

I've been working on my shell texture, and I think I've got it! Now that I have the colors down I'll just need to make about 50 layers of drumset.... :|

drumshells.png

Which looks best? I'll leaning towards the top right. But I want a second opinion. :D

I think the bottom right would be best but it is a little too dark for me...