Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Please give me some feedback. As you can see, low post count, but I've just mostly been observing tutorials and the Pictorium rather than posting anything.

100% PDN by the way.

EDIT: This was NOT a tutorial. Made fully by myself.

PlanetBW.png

Please CC.

HEY, NICE! seriously, good for a begginer. you followed a tut for that? im gonig to look that one up cuz i havent read that one before.

heres a beginer= :AntiAliasingOff:

heres a dude thats not perfect but doesnt suck, like me :AntiAliasingOn:

your in the middle so far. :D

oh yea forgot to post this... well this is the smaller version but the bigger one (soon to be on my DA) looks better... and the moon in front is suppose to be fuzzy to make it look a little unfocused... enjoy... :)

metalplantewiththreemoons2.png

Someone was asking about a pine Christmas tree. Try the gen tree plugin. I love it. I have been working on a tree but it is far from done. It will give you an idea.

tree1.png

This literally will not make sense unless you watch the 300 PG trailer on youtube!

(

)

300tz3.png

:) This was basically just a quick image I made to test out my new graphics tablet!

Someone was asking about a pine Christmas tree. Try the gen tree plugin. I love it. I have been working on a tree but it is far from done. It will give you an idea.

th_tree1.png

Nice! Looking forward to seeing the final results! :)

Teppepgulv.png

KnappZ.png

I didn't know what blending mode I should set the snow layer to so I picked Color Burn (or was it Dodge?).

It's good for my first snow effect though. :P

This literally will not make sense unless you watch the 300 PG trailer on youtube!

(

)

300tz3.png

:) This was basically just a quick image I made to test out my new graphics tablet!

aatwo is back! :D

(

)

300tz3.png

aatwo is back! :D

it looks like boltbait!

oops... did i say that aloud? dont hit me to hard.... please? :P