Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Wheel design made by me on paint.net

6o0ystl.gif

Do you still have the file in different layers? If yes, use the antialias plugin to fix the jaggy edges around the design that says "Nouvelle ligne" (french skate wheels? Logo FTW!)

Well, since my post is at the bottom of the page I figure people might have just looked over it.

Could you comment on the wood? It took me a while to figure out how to make it.

My Post

EDIT- Great job on the icon The Void

AIcon2.png

Fear my icons.

DUDE! NO WAY! you stole my idea man! i started makeing that tongiht and was plning to finish it tomorrow morning! thats realy messed up. oh well, ill post it anyway because theres a few differences.

Ooh- my attempt at making a wood shelf. (I realize it's not very accurately done- it's just an early experiment)

woodshelffinalbetaru1.png

100% PDN

not bad, but it could do with more lighting around the bars that hold the shelves up. good textures though. 7.8/10 (actually add 1 on to that because i dont know how to make 3d that well, im still learnin. lol.)

Yeah the whole shelf was just a pathetic excuse to show my texture. Lol- I'm making a room scene with a table, so I wanted to see what ppl thought of the wood.

Thanks for the comment!

(70th post)

A deviation of Ash's Flower Tut...Which is great Ash thanks :D

th_Ashtut.jpg

Very good! I like it. :!:

As I've said in that tut, I'm happy that everybody is going beyond the tut and trying new things with the method :D

Thats funny. and cool. :D lmao the penguin of eternal damnation. I am enjoying the laugh.hmm Inspires me to make a demon pengin. really a nice animation job though. need some lightning for it?

i present to you a fishbowl with "something" inside.. the fish is apophysis and the rest is PDN:

fishbowl_th.png

^^clicly for larger size^^

im still having a wee bit of trouble with the water surface, still working on improving that. :wink:

if anyone of you have a suggestion for that, do tell! :|:) :o :D:lol:

i present to you a fishbowl with "something" inside.. the fish is apophysis and the rest is PDN:

fishbowl_th.png

^^clicly for larger size^^

im still having a wee bit of trouble with the water surface, still working on improving that. :wink:

if anyone of you have a suggestion for that, do tell! :|:) :o :D:lol:

What's nice!

Using the search 'Water' we (you) could find:

Here is one older tutorial (lot of similitude :? )

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1316&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=water

shell.png

Also the plugin:http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=2911&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=water

Some people have asked me how i created the water in my signature, so i thought of posting a tutorial.

any comments, improvements on this, would be appreciated!

Nice one nkariem, it's great idea to use zoom blur in this case...

First tutorial is good as well. I think both give a different angle of view...

I used the water effect on your water:

water.png

reflection water effect:

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=19384#19384

nice one aile.

As promised the penguin of eternal damnation 100% PDN

th_penguinevil-1.png

thanks there dewd! and the penguin looks more like a stoned Tux lol.. he is really cute :) (i know he's supposed to look :evil: , but he looks rather cute to me :mrgreen: )

And MadJik, thanks for the tip. i will try that one out. cant believe i haven't seen that tut before. :roll: :wink:

And olav, that metallic texture looks sweet! :)

As promised the penguin of eternal damnation 100% PDN

penguinevil-1.png

I love it he is very cute tho for a evil penguin :wink:

EDIT: To add I didn't see the post above before I posted, but very cute none the less .

if you are going for realism on the cig isn't the inside portion of the filter end a slightly lighter tan shade, and don't forget the brand ring. and name.

then the ashtray were you butt that thing out.

:wink:

:shock: Gr you people have so much time.

HereĀ“s a little orb or smth. :wink:

ha3ka2.png

+ made old new sig and pic.

trekpicem1.png