The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

AIcon2.png

Fear my icons.

DUDE! NO WAY! you stole my idea man! i started makeing that tongiht and was plning to finish it tomorrow morning! thats realy messed up. oh well, ill post it anyway because theres a few differences.

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

Ooh- my attempt at making a wood shelf. (I realize it's not very accurately done- it's just an early experiment)

woodshelffinalbetaru1.png

100% PDN

not bad, but it could do with more lighting around the bars that hold the shelves up. good textures though. 7.8/10 (actually add 1 on to that because i dont know how to make 3d that well, im still learnin. lol.)

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

Yeah the whole shelf was just a pathetic excuse to show my texture. Lol- I'm making a room scene with a table, so I wanted to see what ppl thought of the wood.

Thanks for the comment!

(70th post)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Thats funny. and cool. :D lmao the penguin of eternal damnation. I am enjoying the laugh.hmm Inspires me to make a demon pengin. really a nice animation job though. need some lightning for it?

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

i present to you a fishbowl with "something" inside.. the fish is apophysis and the rest is PDN:

fishbowl_th.png

^^clicly for larger size^^

im still having a wee bit of trouble with the water surface, still working on improving that. :wink:

if anyone of you have a suggestion for that, do tell! :|:) :o :D:lol:

i present to you a fishbowl with "something" inside.. the fish is apophysis and the rest is PDN:

fishbowl_th.png

^^clicly for larger size^^

im still having a wee bit of trouble with the water surface, still working on improving that. :wink:

if anyone of you have a suggestion for that, do tell! :|:) :o :D:lol:

What's nice!

Using the search 'Water' we (you) could find:

Here is one older tutorial (lot of similitude :? )

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1316&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=water

shell.png

Also the plugin:http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=2911&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=water

Some people have asked me how i created the water in my signature, so i thought of posting a tutorial.

any comments, improvements on this, would be appreciated!

Nice one nkariem, it's great idea to use zoom blur in this case...

First tutorial is good as well. I think both give a different angle of view...

I used the water effect on your water:

water.png

reflection water effect:

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=19384#19384

nice one aile.

As promised the penguin of eternal damnation 100% PDN

th_penguinevil-1.png

thanks there dewd! and the penguin looks more like a stoned Tux lol.. he is really cute :) (i know he's supposed to look :evil: , but he looks rather cute to me :mrgreen: )

And MadJik, thanks for the tip. i will try that one out. cant believe i haven't seen that tut before. :roll: :wink:

And olav, that metallic texture looks sweet! :)

I've just created a cigarrete without a model - what do you think of it?

upload.cgi?a=show&file=6369676172657474652e6a7067

hey can ya spare a smoke dewd? :P nice work.

As promised the penguin of eternal damnation 100% PDN

penguinevil-1.png

I love it he is very cute tho for a evil penguin :wink:

EDIT: To add I didn't see the post above before I posted, but very cute none the less .

I am considering doing a tut on this.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds