Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

to get the metal look that i have put your anti-alis on 20 then over lap with same pic with out anti-alis then just mess with the curves but for my sig i also used polar invention

[edit]: i used your way of black chrome

Vlad it looks like a pepsi bottle, and a tut worthy one at that. :)

toolbarwindowsOCshell.png

Final skin 100% original PDN

@verndewd like the finished product. hand me the key i want to take that baby for a spin. looks like it can go warp speed.

@Vlad you need to do a tut on the metal of that last sig. good job. like your laser shooting thru the middle novel idea.

ryouchan you have got some contrast problems :| .

Verdewd very cool future vacuum cleaner you got there :P .

HereĀ“s my try to colour my cartoon guy. sos.sadna9.png

@verndewd i love it but i was wondering if u ciuld make a small and simple tut on how u make that kool look to you stuff...not the chrome stuff but the other part of all your work!!!

@verndewd i love it but i was wondering if u ciuld make a small and simple tut on how u make that kool look to you stuff...not the chrome stuff but the other part of all your work!!!

I dont plan on a tut for a while. Sorry. When I master my technique I will provide a tutorial. And I have given some key pointers in a few threads. One of my most revealing was my signiture tut, it basically all stems from some of those techniques. As for now I am a bit too busy to do any tuts.

a would be sig. i actually cant remember or know how on earth i amde the background. so sorry to anyone who actually cares lol. :(

greenmachinebar.png

that looks like that crystal background and possibly inksketch, for the background.

I like your playing around picture a small word to help you bring it from a 7/10 to a 9/10 just go back in and fix those stray white pixels around the lettering.

hey guys i was just thinking....maybe then next sotw theme should be the new millennium...i no its almost 8 years too late but i thought it would be a fun theme to do.just a suggestion...tell me y'all think!!!

lol this is the same as the one before sept this time i added my name and the word collection so people wil know this will be one of the pictures of my cd album im releasing shortly.

blackringeditid.png

a would be sig. i actually cant remember or know how on earth i amde the background. so sorry to anyone who actually cares lol. :(

greenmachinebar.png

that looks like that crystal background and possibly inksketch, for the background.

I like your playing around picture a small word to help you bring it from a 7/10 to a 9/10 just go back in and fix those stray white pixels around the lettering.

thanks. ill fix that tomorrow or so, cuz its late now and im still workin on this shield im makeing form the hit game "the legend of zelda".

@silent 9 you will have to show us the sheild when you get it done. I can't recall anyone doing one on the forum before but then again there may have been one and I might just not have seen it.

:wink:

Ooh- my attempt at making a wood shelf. (I realize it's not very accurately done- it's just an early experiment)

woodshelffinalbetaru1.png

100% PDN