The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

However i hate Windows Vista with all its bugs, and the usage of it to sell more MS products games, by making them incompatible with XP, i still think the logo is fancy ;) Nice one uH :D

Vista is fine, what bugs? The rumors you hear of? I play BF2142, Supreme Commander, HL2 Source ... and will be getting ut3.

However i hate Windows Vista with all its bugs, and the usage of it to sell more MS products games, by making them incompatible with XP, i still think the logo is fancy ;) Nice one uH :D
mocsig.png
Becauseilearn...What an AWESOME first post! Not a tut, not a plea for help, just a presentation of what you've done and a simple request for a comment to be made on it. And your image is great, for a first image! Keep going, read some tuts, and just keep playing! :-)

Well, thanks! I know I have a long way to go, but the default tools and the plug-ins really make it so much easier to work with images. I have been looking over the tutorials, though a couple are hard to follow for me at the moment. I am kind of proud that I made a rotating 3-D gif before the tutorial was written. :lol:

sig_v3.png
BF2142 FTW, btw, a friend of mine has been running Vista, and has encountered tons of bugs, those are no rumors ;)

It sucks :?

I downloaded the demo and wasnt very amazed. THe only bf I've ever like is BF vietnam, with it's awesome music and all. However, the Project Reality for BF2 looks interesting.

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

Thanks for the compliments on the images...to answer the question: "how did you get the deteriorating effect?" on the last page...

It's actually quite simple. Madjik's light rays has a gradient option, so I made some light rays with gradients and blended some really rough clouds on top of it. Use BoltBait's portrait effect for a slight bit of color, and I believe that's how it goes! :D

There's also a "jittered" layer in there and the twist in the background. There may be more...the PDN is at my apartment and not here.

You know you did good when Ash asks you how you did something. :P;)

A lot of what I use Paint.net for is photo editing. My girlfriend takes the pics, I edit them. Here are a few we've done.

EmmyBWSmall.jpg

Cardinal2BW1Small.jpg

If you can't tell, I really like selective coloring.

PDNSig.jpg

Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it.

- George Bernard Shaw

I see you've adapted my sig layout... :D

No i thought of it WAY before you, but then you stole my thoughts...

Right out of your head! :o

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.