The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Thanks oma, I have only been using PDN a week, That blood ball on the banned is My best ball yet. As far as comp art goes I am as green as they get, fortunately I am an artist/musician/chef Among many other creative things. Whne I get good at this I would like to see about doing food art with this just for giggles. Like 4 star dishes and that. Right now I have the animation bug going, it seems to be a tedious challenge.

animsigDewd-1.gif

This first run siggy animation requires a lot of patience and a keen rememberance of what screen is what; in order to smooth it out I will have to make a system for organizing frames.

Nice gunwork, Barkbark.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

^^photoshop? looks like mspaint. lol.

you're his bro, introduce him to pdn! :)

uhhmmm he has a job and hes into games like call of uty and battlefield 2

games like that

wash your hands!

music.png

Heres a quick idea for a web page i threw together. There was a lot I didnt do for the lettering But I probably wont persue it unless its accepted.

XCPUpage.jpg

I got bored, wanted to test out putting skins on the 3D object :wink:

jhfgev2.jpg

I would have lensed the backgrounds before I merged it with the sphere and rotated the line to the bottom.. The comtrast is pretty cool.

Ok, I lensed the backround on this one, but I forgot to rotate the line to the bottom. :oops: :wink:

jhfglensedag8.jpg

IntheDeepsig.jpg

^ My dA page :)

I have done enough tutorials now that I can try and do my on thing, a little. I really liked how this turned out. I used the render tree effect, it's great. Very different from the great post before mine, but then I am not young and impetuous.

flowersinwaterpastelportink.jpg

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Does anyone like/dislike/love/hate (delete where applicable) my new sig?

It's just something I quickly did... :Down: Take a look and post any constructive criticism... Please?

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Thanks oma, it has taken a month but I think I am getting the hang of working with layers and some of the effects. You always do nice work I will look forward to seeing how you use the tree effect.

Bobofthedead I like the color and the font. Reminds me of a hologram.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Nice work janet, a few tweaks here and there and you could cover a couch with such a fabric. Its got some cool appeal.

XCPUpage2.jpg

Bob that sig is great.

ball1b2.jpg

This one took forever, I was just testing sphere placement.

Very nice verndewd, a good start, however, if that was an actual forum layout rather than a mock-up I would prefer to gouge my eyes out. A little too heavy for my tastes but very good all the same.

EDIT: I could do an emoticon gouged eyes. I have a few that I could put onto one canvas...

depression + inspiration =

oh yeah, there's a hidden msg behind... :roll: :wink:

Sorry 'bout the depression, but I really like that image. Looks like ink in water. How'd you get that effect?

SamusSig.jpg

Link

(Stretches the page too much)

Made a new logo for my crappy Luigi site. Don't really know yet if it is better than my old one, but the only real turnoff point I find is the background. It is just well, black. I couldn't really think of anything to put in the background that would work with the rest of the image (I mainly tried ideas with changing black with the plugins :roll: ). Though, I may try over exaggerating the light from the door. If anyone has some ideas for it, I'd be happy.

from this image

carried on to this image

That's a great combo of images. I really like your pattern building. Did you do a cut-out from the original image to get the arrow shapes?

SamusSig.jpg

^^Same here. My grandfather is dieing of lung and bone cancer because of them.

But I agree... good tutorial and result.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Here's another quick car chop:

The Golden Bentley:

goldenbentlyfw9.png

Original:

originalbentlyyj3.png

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

Out of all the chops I've seen of yours, I like that one the most.

Very nice, J2K!

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Sorry 'bout the depression, but I really like that image. Looks like ink in water. How'd you get that effect?

tnx.. well i started off using madjik's tree plug in (forgot the amounts though, just make it big and have lots of branches).

then i used the polar inversion effect (made it look like the pattern you see..)

then i duplicated the layer 3 times:

==one is for the dents effect

==one for zoom blur delux(zoom is at top right corner)

==one for some gaussian blur.

(just play with the amounts and experiment)

make sure that the original layer is at the top.

then added some radial blur as a backround. :)

there you have it! :)

~~made this reply real quick (cause im at school), if you have questions, just pm me. k? :)