The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Not as good on that one, sorry. Id say,...keep the sort of metallic look and try to make a dark red gleam point in his eyes ^^ You know how in anime, they will have a villan (most commonly in pokemon) fly off into someplace with a gleam point...

~EvilNeko

celloSiggy.jpg

@Ash: The skull looks kinda comical...if that's what you're going for. If not, I'd make the eyes smaller and the cheekbones less chipmunk-y...? :?

@uH: Nice stuff. Abstract render with PDN goodness?

Every now and then I feel guilty for not posting anything in a while...this is one of those times. So here's some of what I've been doing recently...special thanks goes to BoltBait's amazing Portrait plugin that has done wonders to add a slight color to places that need it. :D

abstract_spiralrays.png

And I have a feeling Madjik's kaleidoscope generator is going to be all sorts of useful in the future. ;)

texture_darkkaleido.png

texture_darkkaleido2.png

I just installed Paint.NET last Thursday and have spent maybe 8 hours total using it. Here is just one of the images I made:

reva_fiyah.jpg

The friend in the picture really liked this image. All I needed for it was clouds, lines, the magic wand, some erasing, and feathering. I think it took about 15 minutes. I don't have words for how impressed I am with this, because I do not have the slightest bit of artistic sensibility. If I can do this well at something I stink at, I can only imagine what some of you more skilled people can do.

sig_v3.png

T_L...how did you make the "deteriorating" effect around the edges? (of your first image)

Becauseilearn...What an AWESOME first post! Not a tut, not a plea for help, just a presentation of what you've done and a simple request for a comment to be made on it. And your image is great, for a first image! Keep going, read some tuts, and just keep playing! :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Tryed to copy Buzzkill's sig.

buzzkillnd6.png

:D

Keep working at it...

TIP: Try adjusting the opacity, blending, and curves of some of the layers... :wink:

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

^^ahh! dont suck me in.. wait, its a gif? i kinda have a slow connection right now, i was surprised when it moved :lol:

@oma: a tut is on the way :) although im not sure when i would be able to finish the thing... as for the medallion inside, that would have to be another tut. :)

@usedH: i LOVE the second picture you did.. howd ya do that? sometimes i hate it when i see something soo good, and i dont know how to make it :oops:...

The_L: the first pic looked so nice. made me rememeber that penguin's umbrella in the Batman movie. iforgot the name of the pengiun though...

Becauseilearn: it does look good for a first post. look more into the tut section and learn more (becauseyoulearn) lol. welcome to the forum! :)

Me thinks skull head likes Film effect (I=0.04, G=1.25) :) I think it looks better??

What do you think?

Methinks yes, but methinks I may have a bias.

Mealsothinks that red in the eyes would look good.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

@EvilNeko

@pyrochild:

Yeah, I did the red eyes thing but didn't save it, and didn't re-do it :?

@The_Lionhearted:

I did thought of that too, but was too far into the image and too lazy to change it. I'll see what I can do about it :P

I like the 1st one of you pic :)

As David say, I would like to know how you did it as well :)

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

@usedH: i LOVE the second picture you did.. howd ya do that? sometimes i hate it when i see something soo good, and i dont know how to make it :oops:...

It was mostly a lot of trial and error on this.

New version for non-widescreen monitors (such as mine):

A_New_Wave__lower_resolution_by_usedHONDA.png

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

However i hate Windows Vista with all its bugs, and the usage of it to sell more MS products games, by making them incompatible with XP, i still think the logo is fancy ;) Nice one uH :D

Vista is fine, what bugs? The rumors you hear of? I play BF2142, Supreme Commander, HL2 Source ... and will be getting ut3.

However i hate Windows Vista with all its bugs, and the usage of it to sell more MS products games, by making them incompatible with XP, i still think the logo is fancy ;) Nice one uH :D

Becauseilearn...What an AWESOME first post! Not a tut, not a plea for help, just a presentation of what you've done and a simple request for a comment to be made on it. And your image is great, for a first image! Keep going, read some tuts, and just keep playing! :-)

Well, thanks! I know I have a long way to go, but the default tools and the plug-ins really make it so much easier to work with images. I have been looking over the tutorials, though a couple are hard to follow for me at the moment. I am kind of proud that I made a rotating 3-D gif before the tutorial was written. :lol:

sig_v3.png