The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

BuzzKill, Try making the first one with letters bigger and turned in all different directions. :twisted:

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

the second one is too nice. the first one is too un-nice.

>.<

how about you take the second one, and do a border or such that makes the backround of the words stand out less. it looks really out of place right now.

...is that type of sig even allowed? :shock:

Why wouldn't it be? Because it depicts blood?

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Why wouldn't it be? Because it depicts blood?

That's way some movies are rated R...

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Movies are rated R not because they have carnage in them. They are rated R due to the way they depict the carnage. There is a difference, you know...

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

I like it, BuzzKill!

One font that looks deliciously like blood smear is Caracura. The only thing is, it's looks like vertical blood smear, so it'd have to be on, like, the back wall or something. Here's a quick chop to demonstrate.

BK_SawBlade_sigedit.png

Whatever way you go, I think it looks great. :)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

^ Someone already suggested that one ;)

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I actually like the first one out of the two, it looks like it's actually been cut using the saw, I think the more technical one ruins the theme you're trying to portray. I also think CMD's version works well with the font used (if less blur was to be used), again thought, the bottom left technical-text doesn't go with the theme.

Maybe if the thing behind the clearer text in the bottom right were a chainsaw blade... :twisted:

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I like Vampire font ^^ But thats just me. I like that first one, but use the font that smears sideways, and put it on the blade. If you had the blade clean except for hte edges too, it looks more realistic. :twisted:

~EvilNeko

celloSiggy.jpg

I like it, BuzzKill!

One font that looks deliciously like blood smear is Caracura. The only thing is, it's looks like vertical blood smear, so it'd have to be on, like, the back wall or something. Here's a quick chop to demonstrate.

BK_SawBlade_sigedit.png

Whatever way you go, I think it looks great. :)

Thanks. I had thought about going that way but I was unsure about the blurred text. Having seen your example, I think I'll try it out.

I like Vampire font ^^ But thats just me. I like that first one, but use the font that smears sideways, and put it on the blade. If you had the blade clean except for hte edges too, it looks more realistic. :twisted:

~EvilNeko

You got a good point there... and idea. Thanks!

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

I like the second one, although it seems you guys have made a decision to change it :wink: This is just a quick thing I made, testing out the ray effect :wink:

crazyqq2.jpg

IntheDeepsig.jpg

^ My dA page :)

Buzzkill! Your sig!

Argh!

*heart attack*

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

Breathe, Bob. Breathe!

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

banned2b2.jpg

banned2b.jpg

A little something I whipped up for me and the boys. :)

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

whos the banned? o_o

i think you need to become aquainted with a little friend of mine. his name is Antialias Sometimes Feathering.

i dont know WHAT his parents were thinking, however, he is useful.

The banned story is long and ugly, and really a bad story at that. yeah I am new at thisn I just figured out glass balls layering today. This is my first run at it.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

The_Endorphin_Comic_by_Ilia_and_Link_Lover.jpg

Cover for my upcoming comic, which is done from an endorphin scene, then transformed into a comic strip.

The face was a pain in the buttocks, if I must say so myslef.