The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Movies are rated R not because they have carnage in them. They are rated R due to the way they depict the carnage. There is a difference, you know...

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

I like it, BuzzKill!

One font that looks deliciously like blood smear is Caracura. The only thing is, it's looks like vertical blood smear, so it'd have to be on, like, the back wall or something. Here's a quick chop to demonstrate.

BK_SawBlade_sigedit.png

Whatever way you go, I think it looks great. :)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I actually like the first one out of the two, it looks like it's actually been cut using the saw, I think the more technical one ruins the theme you're trying to portray. I also think CMD's version works well with the font used (if less blur was to be used), again thought, the bottom left technical-text doesn't go with the theme.

I like Vampire font ^^ But thats just me. I like that first one, but use the font that smears sideways, and put it on the blade. If you had the blade clean except for hte edges too, it looks more realistic. :twisted:

~EvilNeko

celloSiggy.jpg

I like it, BuzzKill!

One font that looks deliciously like blood smear is Caracura. The only thing is, it's looks like vertical blood smear, so it'd have to be on, like, the back wall or something. Here's a quick chop to demonstrate.

BK_SawBlade_sigedit.png

Whatever way you go, I think it looks great. :)

Thanks. I had thought about going that way but I was unsure about the blurred text. Having seen your example, I think I'll try it out.

I like Vampire font ^^ But thats just me. I like that first one, but use the font that smears sideways, and put it on the blade. If you had the blade clean except for hte edges too, it looks more realistic. :twisted:

~EvilNeko

You got a good point there... and idea. Thanks!

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.