The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

PCQ: cool picture, funny story :wink:

Oma: nice frame :D

EN: wow, those are amazing! Looks like some type of other-dimensional vortex :wink:

evangelist, those are some crazy pics, your quite the artist 8)

And now my lower level example :lol:

blazingfirebluerp3.jpg

IntheDeepsig.jpg

^ My dA page :)

Ok everyone. I am experimenting with PdN and I came up with an idea for 3D pictures. I'm sure it's probably been done, or mine may not be "true" 3D. I kinda like the outcome but am not sure if it works, as I do not have 3D glasses. =P

Here it is, if you like it tell me and I will make a *my first* tutorial, given there isn't one already.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h299/ ... ader3d.jpg

Again, just experimentation, just like that summer in Cancun.

I think I am the only one who actually keeps 3-d glasses under their desk for whatever reason.I also have some dice,velcro,snacks,and a rubber chicken but those things are on the top of my desk.I'm not sure if it is really working like 3-d though because my eyes have never really been that great at 3-d.
newpdnsiggy.jpg

Just something I did while I had a 5mins... I wasnt planning on doing anything special but since it turned out so good for a 5min quick draw, I figured I'd post.

Radioactive fishy!

radiofishwk2.th.png

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

Can you either a) make a 1280x1024 version or B) let me see the .PDN?

Oh, I guess if I have to, I'll spend some more time working with an image of Megan Fox... <_<

a) 1280 x 1024 Full Quality JPG:

MeganFox1024sm.jpg

[ Full Size 1280 x 1024 ]

B) PDN:

[ Download the PDN ]

I must admit, the PDN doesn't really help much unless you want to change the color, since all the layers are cropped to the image size, so moving them will only result in shown seams... But it's there if you want it. :)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Well escuse me! :P

I must admit, I unfortunately don't have a 1280 x 1024 monitor on which to test it...

Happy to help, though I'm thrashing my server's bandwidth... >_>

~ Becoming the Archetype

something i came up with last night (which is also the reason why im pretty sure i failed the exam i took a while ago... :cry: ):

i26173_blackheyver2.png

^^but idunno what to call it.

evangelistc01: i LOOOVVEE "Embodiment of the Soul"! nice job! :)

Well escuse me! :P

I must admit, I unfortunately don't have a 1280 x 1024 monitor on which to test it...

Happy to help, though I'm thrashing my server's bandwidth... >_>

No, I meant it's in the wrong spot on the 1280x800 ver. The 1280x1024 is for my XP box =)

as for bandwidth, there are plenty of other places you can host files!

Thanks, though!

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I could host it elsewhere, but there's the questionable legality of it, as I don't own the copyright to the base image. My server doesn't get mad at me if I don't technically have the copyright... <_<

Oh, and if you'd like the PDN for the 1280 x 800 version (the scales are different), click it!

[ Download the 1280 x 800 PDN ]

~ Becoming the Archetype

I could host it elsewhere, but there's the questionable legality of it, as I don't own the copyright to the base image. My server doesn't get mad at me if I don't technically have the copyright... <_<

You mean...you DIDN'T have a photoshoot with Megan Fox?

I'm shocked!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.